March Meeting

  • Dendara
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 16 6:14 PM
      I am hoping that this months study group will prove to be an interesting one :)
    • laurelei_lb
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 18 1:48 AM
        I hope so, too! Looking forward to it, here!

        Laurelei

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 18 10:10 AM
          A quick note. Ian my 4 years old has strep throat. He will have been on antibiotics for more than 24 hours by Saturday night. He will not be contagious, but I wanted to let everyone know.

          Renee

          --- In BAPstudygroup@yahoogroups.com, "laurelei_lb" <laurelei_lb@...> wrote:

          > I hope so, too! Looking forward to it, here!
          >
          > Laurelei
          >
          > --- In BAPstudygroup@yahoogroups.com, "Dendara" <dendara1@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I am hoping that this months study group will prove to be an interesting one :)

        • ChiRaven
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 26 11:22 AM
            Anybody know what happened to the old meetup? I got a message saying it
            was going away.

            --

            Fate is worse than unkind, it's uncaring
            Luck in battle's the best luck of all
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 28 12:26 AM
              --- In BAPstudygroup@yahoogroups.com, ChiRaven <chiraven@...> wrote:

              > Anybody know what happened to the old meetup? I got a message saying it
              > was going away.

              It was a billing issue that has already been handled. (It was being billed to a debit card that had to be replaced as lost, which of course, screwed up the numbers they had on file.)

              no worries. =) Our meetup is safe. =)

              Laurelei
            • David Williams
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 28 11:30 AM
                Cool I wasn't sure what was happening so there still is a meeting next month?

                Sent from my iPhone

                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 29 10:32 AM
                  Yes, indeed. Our regular Meet & Greet and the study group will continue to meet as scheduled. =)