Weekly Gaming, 3/6/2012, 5:30 pm

  • BAEurogame@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2012
      Reminder from: BAEurogame Yahoo! Group

      Title: Weekly Gaming

      Date: Tuesday March 6, 2012
      Time: 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: Hive Media
      Notes: Hey guys,
      Just a reminder about our weekly gaming night at our office. Please if try and respond to the group so we know how many people and can look at planning which game we want to play. We have room for several games to be played at once. Our address is 778 el camino real, san carlos, ca 94070. Throught he black door up the stairs. Look for a hive media door with lots of us in there. Call me cellphone if you get lost 650-280-2389
      Cheers,
      brian

    • Chris Monser
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2012
        Not this week.

        ~Z

        ----
        Haikus are easy
        But sometimes they don't make sense.
        Refrigerator.

        Just a reminder about our weekly gaming night at our office. Please if try and respond to the group so we know how many people and can look at planning which game we want to play. We have room for several games to be played at once. Our address is 778 el camino real, san carlos, ca 94070. Throught he black door up the stairs. Look for a hive media door with lots of us in there. Call me cellphone if you get lost 650-280-2389
        Cheers,
        brian

      • brian Laing
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 5, 2012
          Not feeling well so no gaming this week
          On Mar 4, 2012, at 12:37 AM, Chris Monser wrote:

          Not this week.

          ~Z

          ----