Re: No Meeting for LA-WG in Quebec

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 6, 2006
      Hi Craig,

      > Can you email me the 7 proposals before the
      > committee?

      The proposals are available from the BACnet FTP server in the
      Proposed-Changes/Active-Proposals directory. The login is SSPC and
      the password is 135 at ftp.bacnet.org (case sensitive login), and it
      can also be accessed using sftp. We also keep copies of them at our
      Yahoo!Groups site (requires Yahoo registration).

      If you are unable to get them from the ftp.bacnet.org site, let me
      know off-list and I will mail them to you.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 6, 2006
        Hi BACnet Lighting Applications working group!

        Although our LA-WG did not meet in Quebec, the SSPC-135 committee did
        take up DMF-011, the Lighting Output object on Saturday. David Fisher
        and I worked all afternoon on Sunday revising it based on the debate and
        discussion, and it was presented again to the SSPC-135 committte on
        Monday. On Monday, DMF-011 was debated, and there were a few additional
        items that needed changing. David Fisher made the changes during the
        meeting, but the Monday meeting ended without a chance for the SSPC-135
        committee to review it again. However, the general consensus was that
        if the changes looked good, it would be voted out for Public Review.

        The current plan is to submit DMF-011 to the SSPC-135 committee for
        review and then have the voting members vote via e-mail.

        http://www.kargs.net/