No Meeting for LA-WG in Germantown, Maryland

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2006
      Hi BACnet Lighting Applications working group!

      The BACnet Lighting Applications working group is NOT scheduled to meet
      in Germantown, Maryland, during the SSPC-135 BACnet meetings on April
      24-28, 2006. We have completed all the work necessary up to this point,
      and should only have residual tasks as our proposals work their way
      through the SSPC-135 BACnet Committee.

      DMF-011 Lighting Output Object, DMF-019 Blink Properties of Binary
      Objects, STK-015 Tripped Breaker Status, and DMF-028 Reference Times are
      still awaiting SSPC-135 discussion.

      STK-004 Multiplexor Object, DMF-030 Write Group Mode Service, and
      DMF-032 Write Group Service were sent to the Objects and Services
      working group (OS-WG) for more discussion and possibly melding the
      proposals since they may be similar.

      However, you are more than welcome to come and participate in the
      SSPC-135 BACnet Committee and the working groups.

      The meeting schedule is as follows:
      Date Time Committee
      ---- ---- ---------
      Mon 4/24: 1P - 5P AP-WG
      1P - 3P XML-WG
      3P - 5P NS-WG

      Tue 4/25: 8A - 5P LSS-WG
      8A - 12P AP-WG
      1P - 3P MSTP-WG
      3P - 5P UI-WG

      Wed 4/26: 8A - 5P SSPC-135

      Thu 4/27: 8A - 5P LSS-WG
      8A - 12P IP-WG
      1P - 5P OS-WG

      Fri 4/28: 8A - 12P OS-WG

      Location
      --------
      Montgomery College Germantown Campus
      20200 Observation Drive
      Germantown, Maryland 20876

      Directions
      ----------
      http://www.montgomerycollege.edu/
      Look under directories, maps & directions. Located just northwest of
      Washington, DC, off of Interstate I-270 North.

      Parking
      -------
      Park in any white line space on campus.

      Local Contact
      -------------
      Mike Whitcomb, P.E.
      Energy Manager
      Montgomery College
      900 Hungerford Drive
      Rockville, Maryland, 20850
      Office Phone: +1 (301) 251-7375
      Office Fax: +1 (301) 251-7379
      Mobile Phone: +1 (301) 509-3723
      mailto:mike.whitcomb@...

      Airports
      --------
      Served by three airports in the Washington, DC area,
      Baltimore-Washington International(BWI), Dulles International(IAD) and
      Reagan National (DCA).

      Mass Transit
      ------------
      Located just north (approximately 10 miles) of the Red Line, Shady
      Grove Metro Station. The Metro is the subway rail system serving the
      DC metro area. A shuttle service (5 mile radius) is available from
      the Hampton Inn.

      Hotel
      -----
      There is a block of rooms at the Hampton Inn which are
      reserved under the group code ASH. If you have problems registering
      online, please give the hotel a call.

      Hampton Inn
      20260 Goldenrod Lane
      Germantown, MD 20876
      Contact: John Jordan
      Phone: +1 (301) 428-1300
      Fax: +1 (301) 428-9034
      website: http://www.hampton-inn.com/hi/germantown-gaithers
      Group Code: ASH
      Rate: $119.00 + tax
      Location: Get maps and directions from the hotel website. The
      Hampton Inn is located on property adjacent to the Germantown Campus
      and is a 5 minute walk through parking lots that adjoin the campus
      to the meeting rooms.

      I will be attending the working group meetings on Tuesday through
      Friday. Bill Swan is working to arrange a group dinner on Tuesday
      evening; please let him know if you will be attending so he can get a
      preliminary head count: mailto:Bill.Swan@...

      http://www.kargs.net/