Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Meeting in Orlando, Florida

Expand Messages
  • Steve Karg
    Hi BACnet Lighting Applications Working Group! The winter meeting of SSPC 135 will be held at Grosvenor Resort, 1850 Hotel Plaza Blvd., Lake Buena Vista, FL
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 7, 2005
    View Source
    • 0 Attachment
      Hi BACnet Lighting Applications Working Group!

      The winter meeting of SSPC 135 will be held at Grosvenor Resort,
      1850 Hotel Plaza Blvd., Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830, on February 5-7,
      2005.

      The Lighting Applications working group will meet from 8 AM Sunday,
      February 6th until 10am. We will meet in Salons X/XI of the Grosvenor
      Resort.

      The Grosvenor Resort is approximately 17 miles from the Orlando
      International Airport. Take 528 West to I-4 West towards Walt Disney
      World. Get off at Exit 68, turn right to second light, Hotel Plaza;
      turn left and go to end. On Buena Vista Drive, turn right and their
      sign is on the right.

      Our Agenda will cover the following items:
      1. Review language in DMF-019-03 that clarifies the use case for BV in
      addition to BO.
      2. Scheduling of Famous Times (Dawn,Dusk) DMF-028-2
      3. Speed of lighting control on the wire
      3a. Broadcast group write of mode.
      3b. Fast unconfirmed broadcast write service

      Send any additional LA-WG agenda items to this list.

      Best Regards,

      Steve Karg
      Lighting Applications Working Group
      770-860-3741 (work)
      770-262-3095 (cell)
    • Steve Karg
      Hi BACnet Lighting Applications Working Group! Attached are the files that we will be discussing at Grosvenor Resort in Salons X/XI in Orlando, Florida at 8am
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 2, 2005
      View Source
      • 0 Attachment
        Hi BACnet Lighting Applications Working Group!

        Attached are the files that we will be discussing at Grosvenor Resort in
        Salons X/XI in Orlando, Florida at 8am on Sunday, February 6, 2005.
        Thank you for your hard work, David!

        DMF-019-4 revised to clarify use-case for BV with Lighting Blink
        Warning feature

        DMF-028-2 revised proposal for Famous and Reference Time in Schedules

        DMF-030-1 a new proposal for broadcast WriteGroup service and
        ControlGroup object that comes out of Lighting WG discussions

        I have also uploaded these files in PDF format to the files section of
        our Yahoo!Group, and they should also be available in Word format on the
        SSPC ftp server at ftp.bacnet.org in the LA-WG folder of the Orlando
        meeting folder.

        See you Sunday!

        Steve
        --
        http://kargs.net/
      • Steve Karg
        Hi BACnet Lighting Applications Working Group! Meeting Minutes (DRAFT) 06 February 2005 Orlando, Florida Participants - Affiliation ... The meeting was called
        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 8, 2005
        View Source
        • 0 Attachment
          Hi BACnet Lighting Applications Working Group!

          Meeting Minutes (DRAFT)
          06 February 2005
          Orlando, Florida

          Participants - Affiliation
          --------------------------
          The meeting was called to order at 8am.

          A timekeeper (David Ritter) and a scribe (Robert Hicks) were assigned.

          The previous meeting minutes were reviewed and approved.

          The meeting agenda was reviewed and approved.

          Liason Reports
          Drew Reid and Robert Hick reported on NEMA activity:
          NEMA Joint Section Committee on DALI has voted to submit Part 1 only
          of the NEMA 243 DALI protocol for review. Decision to withhold Part 2
          (controls) until 3-byte protocol can be verified by prototyping.

          LA-WG proposal discussion:

          DMF019-4 Modifications to BO/BV
          David Fisher gave a quick overview of the changes – mostly
          additional
          verbage and other minor grammatical.

          Motion to move DMF019-4 to SSPC committee was seconded and passed.

          DMF028-02 Famous Times
          David Fisher recapped the issues and presented his new version of
          Famous Times
          David decided against writing proposal encoding the illegal time
          values. He has concerns that this bypasses the encoding mechanism of
          BACnet.
          This new proposal uses proper BACnet encoding and meets all the
          requirements.

          There was a discussion of why an ObjectPropertyReference was used
          instead of a DeviceObjectPropertyReference.

          There was a discussion of adding additional enumerations. It was
          decided that the current Sunrise and Sunset enumerations meet the
          needs of the lighting community, although others may be considered as
          proposal goes for comment.

          There was also a discussion that a variable offset may be desirable.

          Motion to move DMF028-2 to SSPC committee, as is, was seconded and
          passed.

          DMF030-1 WriteGroup Service
          David Fisher presented this proposal as a solution to the requirement
          in lighting systems to change a large number of values quickly. This
          service would be an unconfirmed broadcast service using GroupNumber
          and Mode. All devices that contain a matching GroupNumber would
          change Mode simultaneously.

          There was a suggestion to add an"RSVP" property to the
          service to
          request return acknowledgement packets. It was noted that an
          unsubscribed COV may serve the same purpose.

          A discussion ensued about whether this proposal meets the requirements
          of the lighting community. It was decided that this proposal may solve
          the issue of selecting lighting "presets", but there was
          still a need
          for an object that would allow many individual values to be set to
          individual levels in one packet, similar to DMX512. This object may be
          similar to an "unconfirmed" WritePropertyMultiple. The
          features that
          are desirable (in addition to broadcast) are:

          1. Sending values or levels (and possibly a complex structure).
          2. Send the value or level at a priority
          3. Receive an acknowledgement from all the devices that received the
          command (Similar to Who-Is, I-Am).

          The need for this new object to contain a device list and range of
          devices was discussed and it was suggested that this may be dangerous
          and using a group number or class to identify the participants may be
          a better idea.

          David Fisher will going to go back and think this over and make a
          suggestion on how we may accomplish this.

          Future Meeting
          The next meeting was planned for the next time SSPC during the week of
          April 25-29, 2005, at Montgomery College in Germantown, Maryland.
          Steve Karg will post the exact date and time to the BACnetLighting
          e-mail list.

          Submitted by Robert Hick with edits by Steve Karg. Please post any
          comments or corrections to this draft of the minutes.
        • Steve Karg
          Hi BACnet Lighting Applications Working Group! ... Steve Karg - Lithonia Lighting Robert Hick - Leviton Lighting David Fisher - Polarsoft Alban Cambournac -
          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 14, 2005
          View Source
          • 0 Attachment
            Hi BACnet Lighting Applications Working Group!

            A couple of corrections to the minutes:

            > Participants - Affiliation
            > --------------------------

            Steve Karg - Lithonia Lighting
            Robert Hick - Leviton Lighting
            David Fisher - Polarsoft
            Alban Cambournac - Square D
            Drew Reid - Square D
            Andy Bratko - York
            René Quirighetti - Siemens
            Steve Treado - NIST
            David White - Tour Andover Controls
            Jerry Martocci - Johnson Controls
            David Ritter - Delta Controls
            David Holmberg - NIST
            Shiyuan Xiao - NIST
            Michael VN Hall - Lutron
            Amar Parmar - Lutron
            Damian Ljungquist - JDL Business Services

            > A timekeeper (David Ritter) and
            > a scribe (Robert Hicks) were assigned.

            Robert Hick (not Hicks).

            Best Regards,

            Steve Karg
            Lithonia Lighting
          • Steve Karg
            Hello BACnet Lighting Working Group! We are scheduled to meet on Thursday January 21, 2009, from 8am to 5pm, at the ASHRAE Winter Conference in Orlando,
            Message 5 of 13 , Jan 6, 2010
            View Source
            • 0 Attachment
              Hello BACnet Lighting Working Group!

              We are scheduled to meet on Thursday January 21, 2009, from 8am to
              5pm, at the ASHRAE Winter Conference in Orlando, Florida. All meeting
              rooms are in the the conference hotel: The Rosen Shingle Creek at 9939
              Universal Blvd, Orlando, Florida. I don't have our room assignments
              yet - but will post them when I get them.

              The plenary meetings for SSPC-135 BACnet will be on Saturday, January
              23, 2009 and Monday, January 25, 2009. Other BACnet working group
              meetings will be held on Thursday, Friday, Sunday (January 21, 22, 24)

              LA-WG agenda items:

              1. SSPC-135-2008 Addendum i PPR4 revision
              Approve the revised text for SSPC-135-2008 Addendum i for the
              fourth public review for the Lighting Output object and its friends.
              Draft is available in Files section of Yahoo Groups as
              "Add-135-2008i-PPR4-Draft 7.doc" file.
              2. Discuss Annex H clause H.X "Using BACnet with DALI"
              3. Discuss BACnet Schedule for Dawn Dusk (removed from 2008 Addendum W)
              4. IESNA Computer Committee XML standard for photosensors -
              BACnet applicability?
              5. Discuss Lighting Application BIBB and 135.1 Testing additions.

              Please post any additional Lighting Application working group agenda
              items to this mailing list.

              Best Regards,

              Steve Karg
              The Watt Stopper / Legrand
              --
              http://steve.kargs.net/
            • Steve Karg
              Hello BACnet Lighting Working Group, Happy New Year! I am resending my meeting announcment with the year corrected... We are scheduled to meet on Thursday
              Message 6 of 13 , Jan 7, 2010
              View Source
              • 0 Attachment
                Hello BACnet Lighting Working Group,

                Happy New Year! I am resending my meeting announcment with the year corrected...

                We are scheduled to meet on Thursday January 21, 2010, from 8am to
                5pm, at the ASHRAE Winter Conference in Orlando, Florida. All meeting
                rooms are in the the conference hotel: The Rosen Shingle Creek at 9939
                Universal Blvd, Orlando, Florida. I don't have our room assignments
                yet - but will post them when I get them.

                The plenary meetings for SSPC-135 BACnet will be on Saturday, January
                23, 2010 and Monday, January 25, 2010. Other BACnet working group
                meetings will be held on Thursday, Friday, Sunday (January 21, 22, 24)

                LA-WG agenda items:
                1.     SSPC-135-2008 Addendum i PPR4 revision
                      Approve the revised text for SSPC-135-2008 Addendum i for the
                fourth public review for the Lighting Output object and its friends.
                Draft is available in Files section of Yahoo Groups as
                "Add-135-2008i-PPR4-Draft 7.doc" file.
                2.     Discuss Annex H clause H.X "Using BACnet with DALI"
                3.     Discuss BACnet Schedule for Dawn Dusk (removed from 2008 Addendum W)
                4.     IESNA Computer Committee XML standard for photosensors - BACnet
                applicability?
                5.     Discuss Lighting Application BIBB and 135.1 Testing additions.

                Please post any additional Lighting Application working group agenda
                items to this mailing list.

                Best Regards,

                Steve Karg
                The Watt Stopper / Legrand
                --
                http://steve.kargs.net/
              • Steve Karg
                Hello BACnet Lighting Working Group, I am resending my meeting announcement with the room assignments added. We are scheduled to meet on Thursday January 21,
                Message 7 of 13 , Jan 11, 2010
                View Source
                • 0 Attachment
                  Hello BACnet Lighting Working Group,

                  I am resending my meeting announcement with the room assignments added.

                  We are scheduled to meet on Thursday January 21, 2010, from 8am to
                  5pm, at the ASHRAE Winter Conference in Orlando, Florida. All meeting
                  rooms are in the the conference hotel: The Rosen Shingle Creek at 9939
                  Universal Blvd, Orlando, Florida. We will meet in the Wekiwa 4 meeting
                  room.

                  The plenary meetings for SSPC-135 BACnet will be on Saturday, January
                  23, 2010 in the Wekiwa 5 meeting room, and Monday, January 25, 2010,
                  in the Suannee 15 meeting room. Other BACnet working group meetings
                  will be held on Thursday, Friday (Wekiwa 1, Suanee11 meeting rooms),
                  and Sunday (Wekiwa 7 and Wekiwa 2 meeting rooms) (January 21, 22, 24).

                  LA-WG agenda items:
                  1.     SSPC-135-2008 Addendum i PPR4 revision
                        Approve the revised text for SSPC-135-2008 Addendum i for the
                  fourth public review for the Lighting Output object and its friends.
                  Draft is available in Files section of Yahoo Groups as
                  "Add-135-2008i-PPR4-Draft 7.doc" file.
                  2.     Discuss Annex H clause H.X "Using BACnet with DALI"
                  3.     Discuss BACnet Schedule for Dawn Dusk (removed from 2008 Addendum W)
                  4.     IESNA Computer Committee XML standard for photosensors - BACnet
                  applicability?
                  5.     Discuss Lighting Application BIBB and 135.1 Testing additions.

                  Please post any additional Lighting Application working group agenda
                  items to this mailing list.

                  Best Regards,

                  Steve Karg
                  The Watt Stopper / Legrand
                  --
                  http://steve.kargs.net/
                • David Ritter
                  Hi Steve, Could you send out the latest draft version of Addendum i to the group? Thanks. See you all in Orlando. David From: BACnetLighting@yahoogroups.com
                  Message 8 of 13 , Jan 12, 2010
                  View Source
                  • 0 Attachment

                    Hi Steve,

                     

                    Could you send out the latest draft version of Addendum i to the group? Thanks.

                     

                    See you all in Orlando.

                     

                    David

                     

                     

                    From: BACnetLighting@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BACnetLighting@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Steve Karg
                    Sent: Thursday, January 07, 2010 12:45 PM
                    To: BACnet Lighting Working Group
                    Subject: [BACnetLighting] Re: Meeting in Orlando, Florida

                     

                     

                    Hello BACnet Lighting Working Group,

                    Happy New Year! I am resending my meeting announcment with the year corrected...

                    We are scheduled to meet on Thursday January 21, 2010, from 8am to
                    5pm, at the ASHRAE Winter Conference in Orlando, Florida. All meeting
                    rooms are in the the conference hotel: The Rosen Shingle Creek at 9939
                    Universal Blvd, Orlando, Florida. I don't have our room assignments
                    yet - but will post them when I get them.

                    The plenary meetings for SSPC-135 BACnet will be on Saturday, January
                    23, 2010 and Monday, January 25, 2010. Other BACnet working group
                    meetings will be held on Thursday, Friday, Sunday (January 21, 22, 24)

                    LA-WG agenda items:
                    1.     SSPC-135-2008 Addendum i PPR4 revision
                          Approve the revised text for SSPC-135-2008 Addendum i for the
                    fourth public review for the Lighting Output object and its friends.
                    Draft is available in Files section of Yahoo Groups as
                    "Add-135-2008i-PPR4-Draft 7.doc" file.
                    2.     Discuss Annex H clause H.X "Using BACnet with DALI"
                    3.     Discuss BACnet Schedule for Dawn Dusk (removed from 2008 Addendum W)
                    4.     IESNA Computer Committee XML standard for photosensors - BACnet
                    applicability?
                    5.     Discuss Lighting Application BIBB and 135.1 Testing additions.

                    Please post any additional Lighting Application working group agenda
                    items to this mailing list.

                    Best Regards,

                    Steve Karg
                    The Watt Stopper / Legrand
                    --
                    http://steve.kargs.net/

                  • Christoph Zeller
                    Hi Steve and all, I suggest to distribute additional proposals (DALI-Mapping for example) to group as well. Thanks Christoph Christoph Zeller Abt. NT Fr.
                    Message 9 of 13 , Jan 12, 2010
                    View Source
                    • 0 Attachment
                      Hi Steve and all,
                      I suggest to distribute additional proposals (DALI-Mapping for example) to
                      group as well.
                      Thanks Christoph

                      Christoph Zeller
                      Abt. NT
                      Fr. Sauter AG
                      Im Surinam 55, CH-4016 Basel
                      Telefon +41 (0)61 695 55 55
                      Telefax +41 (0)61 695 56 19
                      http://www.sauter-controls.com

                      DISCLAIMER:
                      This communication, and the information it contains is for the sole use of
                      the intended recipient. It is confidential, may be legally privileged and
                      protected by law. Unauthorized use, copying or disclosure of any part
                      thereof may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error,
                      please destroy all copies and kindly notify the sender.

                      Before printing out this e-mail or its attachments, please consider
                      whether
                      it is really necessary to do so.
                      Using less paper helps the environment.




                      Von:
                      "David Ritter" <dritter@...>
                      An:
                      <BACnetLighting@yahoogroups.com>
                      Datum:
                      12.01.2010 23:16
                      Betreff:
                      RE: [BACnetLighting] Re: Meeting in Orlando, Florida
                      Gesendet von:
                      BACnetLighting@yahoogroups.com




                      Hi Steve,

                      Could you send out the latest draft version of Addendum i to the group?
                      Thanks.

                      See you all in Orlando.

                      David


                      From: BACnetLighting@yahoogroups.com [
                      mailto:BACnetLighting@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Steve Karg
                      Sent: Thursday, January 07, 2010 12:45 PM
                      To: BACnet Lighting Working Group
                      Subject: [BACnetLighting] Re: Meeting in Orlando, Florida


                      Hello BACnet Lighting Working Group,

                      Happy New Year! I am resending my meeting announcment with the year
                      corrected...

                      We are scheduled to meet on Thursday January 21, 2010, from 8am to
                      5pm, at the ASHRAE Winter Conference in Orlando, Florida. All meeting
                      rooms are in the the conference hotel: The Rosen Shingle Creek at 9939
                      Universal Blvd, Orlando, Florida. I don't have our room assignments
                      yet - but will post them when I get them.

                      The plenary meetings for SSPC-135 BACnet will be on Saturday, January
                      23, 2010 and Monday, January 25, 2010. Other BACnet working group
                      meetings will be held on Thursday, Friday, Sunday (January 21, 22, 24)

                      LA-WG agenda items:
                      1. SSPC-135-2008 Addendum i PPR4 revision
                      Approve the revised text for SSPC-135-2008 Addendum i for the
                      fourth public review for the Lighting Output object and its friends.
                      Draft is available in Files section of Yahoo Groups as
                      "Add-135-2008i-PPR4-Draft 7.doc" file.
                      2. Discuss Annex H clause H.X "Using BACnet with DALI"
                      3. Discuss BACnet Schedule for Dawn Dusk (removed from 2008 Addendum
                      W)
                      4. IESNA Computer Committee XML standard for photosensors - BACnet
                      applicability?
                      5. Discuss Lighting Application BIBB and 135.1 Testing additions.

                      Please post any additional Lighting Application working group agenda
                      items to this mailing list.

                      Best Regards,

                      Steve Karg
                      The Watt Stopper / Legrand
                      --
                      http://steve.kargs.net/
                    • Steve Karg
                      Hello Christoph and David, ... All the proposals we are discussing have been available on the Yahoo Groups site since our last meeting in November, 2009. I
                      Message 10 of 13 , Jan 13, 2010
                      View Source
                      • 0 Attachment
                        Hello Christoph and David,

                        > I suggest to distribute additional proposals (DALI-Mapping for example) to
                        > group as well.

                        All the proposals we are discussing have been available on the Yahoo
                        Groups site since our last meeting in November, 2009. I have also
                        sent the proposals, agenda, and meeting minutes to the BACnet FTP site
                        maintainer for our Orlando meeting.

                        DALI Mapping
                        http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/BACnetLighting/files/RLH-001.pdf

                        Latest draft version of 2008 Addendum i
                        http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/BACnetLighting/files/Add-135-2008i-PPR4-Draft
                        7.doc

                        See you in Orlando!

                        Best Regards,

                        Steve
                        --
                        http://steve.kargs.net/
                      • Christoph Zeller
                        Hi Steve, the RLH-001.pdf is dated 15 June 2009. This is significantly older than our last meeting. Is it still the valid one? Thanks Christoph Christoph
                        Message 11 of 13 , Jan 13, 2010
                        View Source
                        • 0 Attachment
                          Hi Steve,
                          the RLH-001.pdf is dated 15 June 2009.
                          This is significantly older than our last meeting.
                          Is it still the valid one?
                          Thanks Christoph


                          Christoph Zeller
                          Abt. NT
                          Fr. Sauter AG
                          Im Surinam 55, CH-4016 Basel
                          Telefon +41 (0)61 695 55 55
                          Telefax +41 (0)61 695 56 19
                          http://www.sauter-controls.com

                          DISCLAIMER:
                          This communication, and the information it contains is for the sole use of
                          the intended recipient. It is confidential, may be legally privileged and
                          protected by law. Unauthorized use, copying or disclosure of any part
                          thereof may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error,
                          please destroy all copies and kindly notify the sender.

                          Before printing out this e-mail or its attachments, please consider
                          whether
                          it is really necessary to do so.
                          Using less paper helps the environment.




                          Von:
                          Steve Karg <steve@...>
                          An:
                          BACnetLighting@yahoogroups.com
                          Datum:
                          13.01.2010 16:59
                          Betreff:
                          Re: RE: [BACnetLighting] Re: Meeting in Orlando, Florida
                          Gesendet von:
                          BACnetLighting@yahoogroups.com




                          Hello Christoph and David,

                          > I suggest to distribute additional proposals (DALI-Mapping for example)
                          to
                          > group as well.

                          All the proposals we are discussing have been available on the Yahoo
                          Groups site since our last meeting in November, 2009. I have also
                          sent the proposals, agenda, and meeting minutes to the BACnet FTP site
                          maintainer for our Orlando meeting.

                          DALI Mapping
                          http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/BACnetLighting/files/RLH-001.pdf

                          Latest draft version of 2008 Addendum i
                          http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/BACnetLighting/files/Add-135-2008i-PPR4-Draft

                          7.doc

                          See you in Orlando!

                          Best Regards,

                          Steve
                          --
                          http://steve.kargs.net/
                        • Steve Karg
                          Hello Christoph, ... We have not discussed this proposal in a long time, and there have been no revisions posted by Rick or Robert. The RLH-001 posted on
                          Message 12 of 13 , Jan 13, 2010
                          View Source
                          • 0 Attachment
                            Hello Christoph,

                            > the RLH-001.pdf is dated 15 June 2009.
                            > This is significantly older than our last meeting.
                            > Is it still the valid one?

                            We have not discussed this proposal in a long time, and there have
                            been no revisions posted by Rick or Robert. The RLH-001 posted on
                            Yahoo Groups is the latest file that I have.

                            Best Regards,

                            Steve
                            --
                            http://steve.kargs.net/
                          • Christoph Zeller
                            Dear all, I was rereading the draft 7 for the Addendum i. As follow the concerns I found in the document: - Chapter 12.X.9 paragraph 2 (just under the table
                            Message 13 of 13 , Jan 14, 2010
                            View Source
                            • 0 Attachment
                              Dear all,
                              I was rereading the draft 7 for the Addendum i.
                              As follow the concerns I found in the document:

                              - Chapter 12.X.9 paragraph 2 (just under the table 12-Y)
                              ... or the priority field of the LIghtingCommand if present

                              The concept I see is that if this field in the lighting command is
                              present its this content to be used, if the field is not present in the
                              lighting command then
                              the property priority is used. Which one of the two has the priority
                              might not be clear enough (although you should be able to correclty guess
                              from the context).
                              I would suggest add a paragraph generally describing this behaviour and
                              not repeating it on all occasions (with slightly different language in the
                              next paragraph).
                              It should be considered to change the language for all such fields of
                              the lighting command.
                              One possible solution to make it even more clear is to rename the
                              corresponding properties to Default_xxx.

                              - Chapter 12.X.15.1 Blink Warning Behaviour
                              I guess that the description of auto-reliquish is not behaving as
                              expected:
                              Example: We have a priority Array with one populated Entry of 100% at
                              priority 12. All other entries are NULL.
                              Now we are writing 0% to priority 8 which triggers blink warning. Blink
                              Warning is inserting 0% to priority 6 for Blink-Time.
                              Next 100% is written to priority 6 to restore the previous level for
                              Warn-Delay seconds. Then priority 6 should be relinquished.
                              Unfortunately with the language written we are relinquishing priority 8
                              which results in 100% (Why did we had a Blink-Warning?)
                              There might be more ambiguities with auto-relinquish I was not checking
                              all occurences so far.

                              The critical point with interference with COV-Notifications is still not
                              resolved!

                              - Chapter 12.X.30/31
                              introducing a new concept of automatically readjust min_pres_value and
                              max_pres_value if they are commanded to opposite directions.
                              In all other objects this is not done and potentially controversal
                              during public review (Analog Output Objects are not mentioning it).
                              If we introduce it here, we should consider introducing the same
                              mechanism to all other opjects as well.

                              See you soon in Orlando
                              Regards
                              Christoph



                              Christoph Zeller
                              Abt. NT
                              Fr. Sauter AG
                              Im Surinam 55, CH-4016 Basel
                              Telefon +41 (0)61 695 55 55
                              Telefax +41 (0)61 695 56 19
                              http://www.sauter-controls.com

                              DISCLAIMER:
                              This communication, and the information it contains is for the sole use of
                              the intended recipient. It is confidential, may be legally privileged and
                              protected by law. Unauthorized use, copying or disclosure of any part
                              thereof may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error,
                              please destroy all copies and kindly notify the sender.

                              Before printing out this e-mail or its attachments, please consider
                              whether
                              it is really necessary to do so.
                              Using less paper helps the environment.




                              Von:
                              Steve Karg <steve@...>
                              An:
                              BACnetLighting@yahoogroups.com
                              Datum:
                              13.01.2010 18:13
                              Betreff:
                              Re: Re: RE: [BACnetLighting] Re: Meeting in Orlando, Florida
                              Gesendet von:
                              BACnetLighting@yahoogroups.com




                              Hello Christoph,

                              > the RLH-001.pdf is dated 15 June 2009.
                              > This is significantly older than our last meeting.
                              > Is it still the valid one?

                              We have not discussed this proposal in a long time, and there have
                              been no revisions posted by Rick or Robert. The RLH-001 posted on
                              Yahoo Groups is the latest file that I have.

                              Best Regards,

                              Steve
                              --
                              http://steve.kargs.net/
                            Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.