New Lighting Output Object and Related Proposals

  • David Fisher
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21 5:39 AM
      Gentlemen,
      After several rounds of deliberation with Steve Karg's help, I have
      created some new proposals as my homework from Anaheim.

      DMF-005-2 revise the Simple Value object to include DateTime.

      DMF-011-3 is the new Lighting Output object which incorporates
      all of the suggestions and features we've discussed into one object.
      For various reasons, I decided to carry on with the STK-001 proposal
      and make this a new object.

      DMF-018 and DMF-019 are proposals based on DMF-011 that allow
      the subclassing of AO/AV/BO and BV obejcts with some of these
      capabilities of Lighting Output objects.

      See you in Germantown.

      Best Regards,
      David Fisher
      PolarSoft® Inc.
      914 South Aiken Ave
      Pittsburgh PA 15232-2212
      dfisher@...
      412-683-2018 voice
      412-683-5228 fax
      http://www.polarsoft.biz
    • Steven T. Bushby
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 21 7:58 AM
        These files have been posted for the Germantown meeting.

        Steve Bushby

        At 08:39 AM 4/21/2004 -0400, David Fisher wrote:
[...]

        Steven T. Bushby
        Leader, Mechanical Systems and Controls Group
        Building and Fire Research Laboratory
        Gaithersburg, MD  20899-8631  USA

        tel:  (301) 975 5873
        fax: (301) 975-8973