Updated documents for meeting

  • Karg, Steve
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15 6:42 AM
      Updated documents for meeting

      Hi BACnet Lighting Applications Working Group,

      Here are updated proposals and a new proposal for our upcoming meeting:
      STK-004-10 - Multiplexer Object (updated per Cincinatti meeting suggestions)
      STK-011-2  - Warning Blink for Lighting (added BACnet-ese changes)
      STK-015-1  - Breaker Tripped Status (new)

      These files are also available on the BACnetLighting Yahoo!Groups site file area in PDF format.

      See you in a couple weeks,

      Steve Karg
      Senior Engineer