List Name Change and other news

  • Karg, Steve
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2001
      Hi Group!

      I changed the name of our group on the list server today to BACnetLighting.
      No changes should be necessary at your end, except post/reply to the new
      name (which should be the TO and REPLY-TO in this message).

      Post message: BACnetLighting@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: BACnetLighting-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      In other news...

      I was asked by NEMA (Ron Runkles) to make a short presentation on the LA-WG
      activities at the upcoming Lighting Systems Division meetings in Hilton
      Head, SC the week of May 6. I asked Steve Lydecker (Lithonia Lighting) to
      make the presentation for us since he is going to be there.
      http://www.nema.org/meetings/

      Spring Lighting Systems Division/Section Meeting
      Date: May 7-10, 2001
      Time: TBA
      Site: Holiday Inn Oceanfront
      Location: Hilton Head, South Carolina
      Contact Person: Kyle Pitsor
      Phone: (703) 841-3274
      Notes: This event is open to members of NEMA's Lighting Systems
      Division/Section members only.

      I sent the meeting minutes to Steve Bushby this morning for posting the ftp
      site after the modifications suggested by Judy. I would venture a guess
      that the document would be named LA002.DOC. The ftp site is at:
      ftp://sspc:135@.../Working%20Groups/WG-LA/

      I am working on the straw objects as I get time - I will post my progress
      for critique/additions/suggestions when I get it in a somewhat stable form
      (hopefully in the next week or so).

      Have a great BACnet day!

      Steve Karg
      Senior Engineer