Working Group Meeting

  • SKarg@Lithonia.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 17, 2003
      Hi Lighting Applications working group!

      We are scheduled to meet at 8:30 am on Sunday January 25, 2004, in
      Anaheim, California at the Anaheim Marriot in the Marriott Salon K
      room. This meeting is happening during the ASHRAE winter meeting and
      before the AHR Expo - details of which can be found at:
      http://www.ashrae.org/template/MeetingLinkLanding/category/1718
      and http://www.ahrexpo.com/

      I will try to publish an agenda for our meeting soon.

      I am flying into John Wayne/Orange County Airport,
      www.ocair.com (SNA), and will be arriving Jan 22, 2004 (for BTL-WG
      meetings) and leaving Jan 29, 2004 (after AHR Expo).

      See you there!

      Steve Karg
      Senior Engineer
      Lithonia Lighting, ESG
      Decatur, Georgia USA
      770-860-3741 (work)
      770-262-3095 (cell phone)

      -------------------
      SSPC 135 Anaheim Meeting Schedule (Draft 2 - 12/4)

      Thursday January 22
      1pm-5:00pm LSS – WG Marriott 304

      Friday January 23 Convention Center 213
      8:00am – 5:00pm LSS-WG
      8:00am – 5:00pm BTL-WG

      Saturday January 24
      8am – 5:00 pm SSPC 135 Convention Center 201 C

      Sunday January 25
      8:30am – 12:00pm UI-WG Marriott Orange 4
      8:30am – 12:00pm LA-WG Marriott Salon K
      12:00pm – 3:00pm AP-WG Marriott Salon K
      1:00pm – 5:00pm XML-WG Marriott Orange 4

      Monday January 26
      8:00am – 12:00pm SSPC 135 Marriott Orange 3
      1:00pm – 5:00pm NS-WG Marriott Orange 3

      Notes:
      1.The Objects and Services Working Group is missing entirely. Bill
      indicates that except for character sets they don't have much work on
      their plate. Steve B. thinks we can roll that into the SSPC meeting
      time somehow.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 16, 2004
        Hi Lighting Applications working group!

        > I will try to publish an agenda for our meeting soon.

        Lighting Applications Working Group
        ASHRAE Winter Meeting, Anaheim, California
        Anaheim Marriot in the Marriott Salon K
        Sunday, January 25, 2004
        ==================
        1.Opening remarks (8:30 a.m.)
        2.Attendance sheet and introduction of those present
        3.Approval of the minutes from the previous meeting.
        4.Approval of the agenda for this meeting.
        5.Completion of the proposed Lighting Output Object (STK-001-2-draft).
        6.Discussion of the Schedule Object deficiency (Jon Williamson,Dave
        Robin)
        7.Discussion of Warning Blink for Lighting (STK-011-2)
        8.Discussion of Multiplexer Object proposal (STK-004)
        9.Schedule for future meetings.
        10.Adjournment

        "LA-WG: Lighting Applications
        This group will research, draft, and propose additions to the BACnet
        standard to support the requirements of lighting control applications.
        They will work in cooperation with the NEMA Lighting Control Council,
        and the Illumination Engineering Society Controls Committee."