SSPC 135 October Working Group Meetings

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 7, 2003
      Hi Lighting Applications working group!

      Here is the latest meeting info that I have:

      University Hall
      51 Goodman Drive
      University of Cincinnati

      October 8-9, 2003

      Working Group Meeting Schedule

      Wednesday October 8
      8:00 am – 8:15 am Room 310.
      We will meet all together briefly to go over a few administrative
      details and assign rooms.

      8:00 am - 12:00noon UI in parallel with LA
      1:00 pm - 5:00 pm LSS in parallel with XML

      Thursday October 9

      8:00 am - 12:00 noon NS in parallel with LSS
      1:00 pm - 5:00 pm OS in parallel with AP

      Meeting Rooms: 310 and 356

      Directions from Airports:

      Cincinnati - CVG (15 mi NE) Travel north on I-75 to the Hopple Street
      exit. Note: Exit will be on your left. Take left exit ramp up to
      light. Turn left at the light onto Hopple Street. You will now be
      traveling east. Cross over I-75, follow road up hill. Street changes
      to Martin Luther King, Jr. Drive. Turn left on Eden, left on Goodman
      and Conference Center will be on the left.

      Dayton - DAY Travel on the Airport Access Road to I-70 east. Take I-70
      east to I-75 south. Take I-75 south to Hopple Street exit. Take exit
      ramp to the top of the overpass. Turn left at the light onto Hopple
      Street. You will now be traveling east. Cross over I-75, follow road
      up hill. Street changes to Martin Luther King, Jr. Drive. Turn left on
      Eden, Left on Goodman and Conference Center will be on the left.

    • Stephen Treado
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 7, 2003
        Steve,
        I am flying in that morning, and should be there shortly after 8:00 AM.
        Thanks for your work in getting this meeting together.

        BACnetLighting-subscribe@yahoogroups.com