Remotely Operable Circuit Breakers

  • reidd@squared.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2003
      Hello Lighting Applications Working Group -

      Per the June meeting, here is a draft white paper on modelling remotely operable circuit
      breakers in BACnet. I am looking forward to the discussion on October 8th. (I will not be
      able to attend the general meeting on Monday due to a schedule conflict.)

      Regards,

      Drew Reid
      Product Manager - Lighting Controls
      Square D Company