SSPC 135 October Working Group Meetings

  • Karg, Steve
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 12, 2003
      SSPC 135 October Working Group Meetings

      Hi Lighting Applications working group!

      Although we said at our last meeting that we would not be meeting soon, Steve Bushby suggested meeting in Cincinnati with the other working groups so that:

      1. We who have work due would have a deadline to get it finished
      2. Keep the momentum going.
      3. Keep our group active.

      So we are meeting at 8am on October 8, 2003, in Cincinnati at the University of Cincinnati.  This meeting is happening after the BIG-NA conference - details of which can be found at http://www.big-na.org/ As Steve noted below, "I don't yet know the room details or have directions. I will post them when I get them."

      Senior Engineer
      Lithonia Lighting, ESG
      Decatur, Georgia USA

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 7, 2003
        Hi Lighting Applications working group!

        Here is the latest meeting info that I have:

        University Hall
        51 Goodman Drive
        University of Cincinnati

        October 8-9, 2003

        Working Group Meeting Schedule

        Wednesday October 8
        8:00 am – 8:15 am Room 310.
        We will meet all together briefly to go over a few administrative
        details and assign rooms.

        8:00 am - 12:00noon UI in parallel with LA
        1:00 pm - 5:00 pm LSS in parallel with XML

        Thursday October 9

        8:00 am - 12:00 noon NS in parallel with LSS
        1:00 pm - 5:00 pm OS in parallel with AP

        Meeting Rooms: 310 and 356

        Directions from Airports:

        Cincinnati - CVG (15 mi NE) Travel north on I-75 to the Hopple Street
        exit. Note: Exit will be on your left. Take left exit ramp up to
        light. Turn left at the light onto Hopple Street. You will now be
        traveling east. Cross over I-75, follow road up hill. Street changes
        to Martin Luther King, Jr. Drive. Turn left on Eden, left on Goodman
        and Conference Center will be on the left.

        Dayton - DAY Travel on the Airport Access Road to I-70 east. Take I-70
        east to I-75 south. Take I-75 south to Hopple Street exit. Take exit
        ramp to the top of the overpass. Turn left at the light onto Hopple
        Street. You will now be traveling east. Cross over I-75, follow road
        up hill. Street changes to Martin Luther King, Jr. Drive. Turn left on
        Eden, Left on Goodman and Conference Center will be on the left.

      • Stephen Treado
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 7, 2003
          Steve,
          I am flying in that morning, and should be there shortly after 8:00 AM.
          Thanks for your work in getting this meeting together.

          BACnetLighting-subscribe@yahoogroups.com