ASHRAE SSPC 135 Meeting Schedule Details

  • Karg, Steve
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2003
      Hi Lighting Applications Working Group!

      Attached is the tentative schedule of the upcoming meeting in Kansas City.  We are currently schedule to meet from 9:00am to 1:00pm   in the Benton room of the  Hyaat.
      More information of the meeting location can be found on the ASHRAE website:

      Senior Engineer
      Lithonia Lighting, ESG
      Decatur, Georgia USA