April 29 Meeting Info

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2003
      The next meeting of the Lighting Applications working group will be
      held in conjunction with other BACnet working group meetings April
      28-30 at Montgomery College in Germantown, Maryland. The Lighting
      Applications working group will meet from 1:30 - 5:00 on Tuesday,
      April 29, 2003.

      The focus of the meeting will likely be creating a DALI object as
      an exercise to compare to BACnet's existing analog output object. If
      you have any other items that you wish to be on the agenda, please let
      us know.

      If you plan to attend the meeting, please send an e-mail message to
      Mike Whitcomb with a copy to Steve Bushby. Be sure to indicate which
      days you plan to be with us. This will help to ensure that all the
      necessary arrangements are in place.
      mailto:mwhitcom@...?cc=steven.bushby@...

      =======================
      ASHRAE SSPC 135 Meeting

      April 28 - April 30, 2003

      Location: Montgomery College Germantown Campus
      20200 Observation Drive
      Germantown, Maryland 20876

      Building: High Technology Sciences Center (HT)
      Room 216

      Directions: www.montgomerycollege.edu
      Look under directories, maps & directions. We are located just
      Northwest of Washington, DC, directly off of Interstate I-270 North,
      not far from the National Institute of Standards and Technology
      (NIST).

      Parking: Park in any white line space.

      Contact: Mike Whitcomb, P.E.
      Energy Manager
      Montgomery College
      900 Hungerford Drive
      Rockville, Maryland, 20850
      Office Phone: 301.251.7375
      Office Fax: 301.251.7379
      Mobile Phone: 301.509.3723
      e-mail: mwhitcom@...

      Airports: We are served by the three major airports in the Washington,
      DC area, Baltimore-Washington International(BWI), Dulles
      International(IAD) and Reagan National(DCA).

      Metro: We are located just North(approximately 10 miles) of the Red
      Line, Shady Grove Metro Station. The Metro is the subway rail system
      serving the DC metro area. A shuttle service is available from the
      Hampton Inn. Taxi service is also available.

      Hotel: Hampton Inn
      20260 Goldenrod Lane
      Germantown, MD 20876
      Contact: Ms. Lisa Harne

      Phone: 301.428-1300 x7105
      Fax: 301.428.2870
      e-mail: germantownsales@...
      website: www.hampton-inn.com/hi/germantown-gaithers
      Block: ASHRAE
      Rate: $89.00 + tax, includes continental breakfast
      Reservation Note: Lisa informs me that if you are using the website,
      click the AAA box and the $98.10 rate. On arrival tell them you are
      ASHRAE and they will give you the $89.00 rate.
      Location: Get maps and directions from website. The Hampton Inn is
      located on property adjacent to our Germantown Campus and is a 2 block
      walk through parking lots that adjoin our campus.

      Meeting Schedule

      Monday April 28
      8:30 - 12:00 XML Working Group
      12:00 - 1:00 Lunch
      1:00 - 5:00 Utility Integration Working Group
      1:00 - 5:00 Life Safety and Security Working Group

      Tuesday April 29

      8:30 - 12:30 Network Security Working Group
      12:30 - 1:30 Lunch
      1:30 - 5:00 Applications Working Group
      1:30 - 5:00 Lighting Applications Working Group

      Wednesday April 30

      8:30 - 5:00 Objects and Services Working Group