Meeting in Maryland

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2003
      The next meeting of the Lighting Applications working group will be
      held in conjunction with other BACnet working group meetings April
      28-30 at Montgomery College in Germantown, Maryland. The tentative
      schedule will be as follows:

      Monday April 28

      8:30 - 12:00 XML Working Group
      12:00 - 1:00 Lunch
      1:00 - 5:00 Utility Integration Working Group
      1:00 - 5:00 Life Safety and Security Working Group

      Tuesday April 29

      8:30 - 12:30 Network Security Working Group
      12:30 - 1:30 Lunch
      1:30 - 5:00 Applications Working Group
      1:30 - 5:00 Lighting Applications Working Group

      Wednesday April 30

      8:30 - 5:00 Objects and Services Working Group

      Thursday May 1

      8:30 - 5:00 BTL-WG (requested by Jim Butler)

      Our host at Montgomery College is Mike Whitcomb. Mike is preparing
      some documentation about accommodations and driving instructions from
      Washington area airports. These details will be posted as soon as I
      get them.

      The focus of our next meeting will likely be creating a DALI object as
      an exercise to compare to BACnet's existing analog output object. If
      you have any other items that you wish to be on the agenda, please let
      us know.