Summer Working Group Meeting

  • stephenkarg
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2014
      Hello BACnet Lighting Applications working group!

      The Lighting Applications working group will meet on Friday, June 27, 2014, from 8am until Noon, in the Washington State Convention Center Level 2 Room 211 during the ASHRAE Annual Meeting in Seattle, Washington.

      Hotel and other travel information can be found at the ashrae.org website.

      Our agenda: Discuss Binary Lighting Output object public review comments and propose responses. Additional time will be spent completing 135.1 test specifications for the recent standardized lighting features (Lighting Output object, Channel object, and WriteGroup service).

      Current assignments for work:
      Ritter - Binary Lighting Output object preliminary comment responses
      Karg - Lighting Output object tests
      Lienen - BACnet and DALI
      Fisher - Channel object and WriteGroup service tests
      Karg - Life Safety and Normalized Lighting
      Karg - Simulated Dawn Dusk Binary Value

      If there are any other agenda items, please post them.

      The Watt Stopper, Inc.
    • Gary Kindrick
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 17, 2014
        I am no longer actively involved in the product planning for Elumenus Lighting Corporation
        Please remove me from your mailing list.
        Gary Kindrick