Summer Working Group Meeting

  • stephenkarg
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 17, 2014
      Hello BACnet Lighting Applications working group!

      The Lighting Applications working group will meet on Friday, June 27, 2014, from 8am until Noon, in the Washington State Convention Center Level 2 Room 211 during the ASHRAE Annual Meeting in Seattle, Washington.

      Hotel and other travel information can be found at the ashrae.org website.

      Our agenda: Discuss Binary Lighting Output object public review comments and propose responses. Additional time will be spent completing 135.1 test specifications for the recent standardized lighting features (Lighting Output object, Channel object, and WriteGroup service).

      Current assignments for work:
      Ritter - Binary Lighting Output object preliminary comment responses
      Karg - Lighting Output object tests
      Lienen - BACnet and DALI
      Fisher - Channel object and WriteGroup service tests
      Karg - Life Safety and Normalized Lighting
      Karg - Simulated Dawn Dusk Binary Value

      If there are any other agenda items, please post them.

      The Watt Stopper, Inc.
    • Gary Kindrick
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 17, 2014
        I am no longer actively involved in the product planning for Elumenus Lighting Corporation
        Please remove me from your mailing list.
        Gary Kindrick

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 23, 2015
          Hello BACnet Lighting Applications working group!

          The Lighting Applications working group will meet in the Hilton
          Atlanta, 255 Courtland St NE, Atlanta, GA, on Friday, June 26, 2015,
          from 10am until Noon, in Pavillion 3 during the ASHRAE Annual Meeting
          in Atlanta, Georgia. We are also scheduled to me on Sunday, June 28,
          2015, from 1:00pm until 3:00pm in Pavillion 7.

          Hotel and other travel information can be found at the ashrae.org website.

          One of our proposals, Staged value object, completed its first
          Publication Public Review earlier this year, and we completed the
          comments responses at the last meeting. We will revise and review the
          Staged Value object PPR2 draft if it is ready.

          We also plan to review the latest Color Value object proposal, and if
          there is time we can work on completing 135.1 test specifications for
          the recent standardized lighting features (Lighting Output object,
          Channel object, and WriteGroup service).

          Current assignments for work:
          Fisher - lead the Staged Value object PPR2 Draft review & discussion
          Fisher - Color Value object

          If there are any other agenda items, please post them.

          The Watt Stopper, Inc.
        • Christoph Zeller
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 8, 2016
          Regards Christoph

          Christoph Zeller
          Senior Engineer
          Applied Science Department
          Fr. Sauter AG
          Im Surinam 55, CH-4016 Basel
          Telefon +41 (0)61 695 55 55
          Telefax +41 (0)61 695 56 19
          http://www.sauter-controls.com

          DISCLAIMER:
          This communication, and the information it contains is for the sole use of
          the intended recipient. It is confidential, may be legally privileged and
          protected by law. Unauthorized use, copying or disclosure of any part
          thereof may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error,
          please destroy all copies and kindly notify the sender.

          Before printing out this e-mail or its attachments, please consider whether
          it is really necessary to do so.
          Using less paper helps the environment.