Fwd: San Francisco Working Group Schedule

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2013
      Hello BACnet Lighting Applications working group!

      We will be meeting in San Francisco at the BACnet Spring meetings on Wednesday, May 8, 2013, from 3pm until 5pm in the Board Room to review the BTL tests we are proposing for the new lighting objects and services.  If there are any other agenda items, please reply.

      For other meeting information, see below.

      WattStopper