Meeting Announcement - Winter 2013, Dallas

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2012
      Hello BACnet Lighting Applications working group!

      We will be meeting in Dallas at the ASHRAE Winter meetings on Friday, January 25, 2013, from 8am until 10am to review the BTL tests we are proposing for the new lighting objects and services.  If there are any other agenda items, please reply.

      For other meeting information, see below or at the ashrae.org website.

      WattStopper