Atlanta

  • David Fisher
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2012

      LA-WG

      Regrettably, I am unable to attend the interim working group meetings in Atlanta.

      My apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

      David Fisher

      PolarSoft® Inc.

      914 South Aiken Ave

      Pittsburgh PA 15232-2212

      dfisher@...

      www.polarsoft.biz

      412-683-2018

      412-683-5228 fax

    • David Ritter
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 16, 2012

        That certainly is regrettable. We’ll miss your wit and wisdom. See you in Dallas in January.