Meeting in San Antonio

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2012
      Hello BACnet Lighting Working Group!

      We are scheduled to meet on Friday, June 22, 2012, from1:00pm until
      5pm at the San Antonio Convention Center in room 008B (River Level).,
      and on Sunday, June 24, 2012, from 8:00am until Noon at the San
      Antonio Convention Center in room 102B (Street Level).

      Meeting Location:
      San Antonio Convention Center
      200 East Market Street
      San Antonio, TX 78205
      Web: http://www.sahbgcc.com/

      Other BACnet working group meetings will be held during the week June
      21-25, 2012. Information about the working groups can be found at
      BACnet's website at www.bacnet.org.

      LA-WG agenda items:

      1. DMF-065 (Staging object)
      2. DMF-xxx (Channel object and WriteGroup service tests)
      3. DMF-054 (Adding Color to the Lighting Output object)
      3. STK-021 (Lighting Output object tests)
      4. CZ-011 (Lightweight Lighting Output object)