Meeting in San Francisco

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 19, 2012
      Hello BACnet Lighting Working Group!

      We are scheduled to meet on Wednesday, May 16, 2012, from 8:30am until
      5pm at the Pacific Energy Center in San Francisco. We will meet in the
      Board Room.

      Meeting Location:
      The Pacific Energy Center
      851 Howard Street
      San Francisco, CA 94103
      Tel: 415-973-2277
      Fax: 415-896-1290
      E-mail: pecinfo@...
      Web: http://www.pge.com/pec

      Other BACnet working group meetings will be held during the week May
      14 through May 18. Information about the working groups can be found
      at BACnet's website at www.bacnet.org.

      Accommodation information is not provided and no group rates have been arranged.

      LA-WG agenda items:

      1. SSPC-135-2010 Addendum i (Lighting Output object) public review 6 comments.
      2. STK-021 (Lighting Output object tests)
      3. DMF-xxx (Lighting Output BIBB)
      4. DMF-xxx (Staging object)
      5. DHR-021 (Binary Lighting Output object)
      6. CZ-011 (Lightweight Lighting Output object)
      7. DMF-xxx (Channel object and WriteGroup service BIBB)
      8. DMF-xxx (Channel object and WriteGroup service tests)

      Please post any additional Lighting Application working group agenda
      items to this mailing list.

      WattStopper