Meeting in Chicago, Illinois
- Hello BACnet Lighting Working Group!
We are scheduled to meet on two days in the Palmer House Hilton, 17
East Monroe Street, Chicago, Illinois, USA 60603.
Day 1: Thursday, January 19, 2012, 1:00p-5:00p Wabash
Day 2: Friday, January 20, 2012, 8:00a-12:00p Burnham 4
Other working groups and the BACnet committee will be meeting as well,
and our rooms may be changed to accommodate the group size.
LA-WG current agenda items:
1. Review the draft text of SSPC-135-2010aa Addendum PPR2 WriteGroup
and Channel object for any substantive changes. (Thursday).
2. Discuss Lighting BIBB and 135.1 Testing additions for Lighting
Output object (STK-021).
3. Discuss 135.1 testing additions for WriteGroup and Channel object.
4. Review the 6 proposals in our queue that are currently on hold.
Please post any additional Lighting Application working group agenda
items to this list.