Meeting in Chicago, Illinois

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 5, 2012
      Hello BACnet Lighting Working Group!

      We are scheduled to meet on two days in the Palmer House Hilton, 17
      East Monroe Street, Chicago, Illinois, USA 60603.

      Day 1: Thursday, January 19, 2012, 1:00p-5:00p Wabash
      Day 2: Friday, January 20, 2012, 8:00a-12:00p Burnham 4

      Other working groups and the BACnet committee will be meeting as well,
      and our rooms may be changed to accommodate the group size.

      LA-WG current agenda items:

      1. Review the draft text of SSPC-135-2010aa Addendum PPR2 WriteGroup
      and Channel object for any substantive changes. (Thursday).

      2. Discuss Lighting BIBB and 135.1 Testing additions for Lighting
      Output object (STK-021).

      3. Discuss 135.1 testing additions for WriteGroup and Channel object.

      4. Review the 6 proposals in our queue that are currently on hold.

      Please post any additional Lighting Application working group agenda
      items to this list.

      The WattStopper