SSPC 135 Interim Meeting Reminder

  • Karg, Steve
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2002
      SSPC 135 Interim Meeting Reminder

      Greetings Lighting Group!

      We will be meeting at the upcoming BIG-NA meeting at Ohio State University (details appended to this message).

      Monday September 23     8:00 - 5:00 LA-WG  Meeting in Kinnear Learning Center Rm. 200

      Our agenda will be as follows:

      1. Discuss and complete the drafts of the AutoRelinquish, Multiplexing, Blink Warn, and Fade.

      2. Discuss and complete a document titled "Using BACnet for Lighting Applications."

      3. Discuss direction the group needs to go to accomplish any additional work.

      Other agenda items can be submitted to this group/list for inclusion or discussion.

      See the our file location for drafts of the documents.

      Please accept my apologies for not relaying this information sooner.

      Regards,

      Steve Karg
      Senior Engineer
      Electronic Systems Group