Public Review of Lighting objects and services

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2 10:04 AM
      Hello BACnet Lighting working group!

      A 45-day public review[1] begins today for some of our Lighting
      objects and services. Supportive comments[2] are always welcome!

      1st Public Review of BSR/ASHRAE Addendum aa to ANSI/ASHRAE Standard
      135-2010, BACnet - A Data Communication Protocol for Building
      Automation and Control Networks
      This proposed addendum adds a Channel Object Type, which defines a
      standardized object used to receive a single value that is sent to
      multiple object properties; it also adds a WriteGroup Service to the
      Object Access Services.

      5th Public Review of BSR/ASHRAE Addendum i to ANSI/ASHRAE Standard
      135-2010, BACnet - A Data Communication Protocol for Building
      Automation and Control Networks
      This proposed addendum defines a new Lighting Output Object type and
      removes the section on support for breaker-tripped status to Analog
      and Binary Output objects, which occurred after the fourth public
      review.

      The public review will end just prior to our next interim meeting at
      Georgia Tech in October. More details about the interim meeting will
      be available soon.

      [1] http://www.ashrae.org/File%20Library/docLib/Standards%20Actions/SASeptember22011Rev.pdf
      [2] https://osr.ashrae.org/