Re: RE: [BACnetLighting] Emailing: Add-135-2008i-PPR5-Draft-DMF-5-DHR-4.doc

  • Christoph Zeller
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 14, 2011
      HI all,
      the document status has to be rewritten.
      The task is currently assigned to me.
      Regards Christoph

      Christoph Zeller
      Abt. NT
      Fr. Sauter AG
      Im Surinam 55, CH-4016 Basel
      Telefon +41 (0)61 695 55 55
      Telefax +41 (0)61 695 56 19
      http://www.sauter-controls.com

      DISCLAIMER:
      This communication, and the information it contains is for the sole use of
      the intended recipient. It is confidential, may be legally privileged and
      protected by law. Unauthorized use, copying or disclosure of any part
      thereof may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error,
      please destroy all copies and kindly notify the sender.

      Before printing out this e-mail or its attachments, please consider whether
      it is really necessary to do so.
      Using less paper helps the environment.

      Von:"Isler, Bernhard" <bernhard.isler@...>
      An:<BACnetLighting@yahoogroups.com>
      Datum:14.06.2011 09:34
      Betreff:RE: [BACnetLighting] Emailing: Add-135-2008i-PPR5-Draft-DMF-5-DHR-4.doc
      Gesendet von:BACnetLighting@yahoogroups.com

      Hi all,

      Could anyone guide me to the most recent PPR4 comment status?

      Thanks,
      Bernhard

      Bernhard Isler
      Siemens Switzerland Ltd
      Industry Sector, Building Technologies Division