Emailing: Add-135-2008i-PPR5-Draft-DMF-5-DHR-4.doc

  • David Ritter
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 13, 2011
    <<Add-135-2008i-PPR5-Draft-DMF-5-DHR-4.doc>> Hi All,

    Here is the latest draft for the BACnet lighting output with the changes
    incorporated from the LA-WG conference call last week. We still need to
    deal with the OVERRIDDEN issue for startup/reset.

    Please take some time to review this document as I believe we are
    getting close to have a draft ready for SSPC review in Montreal. We want
    to make sure that all the spelling, grammar and other small mistakes are
    found before it goes out for public review.

    Best Regards,
    David Ritter
  • Isler, Bernhard
    Message 2 of 3 , Jun 14, 2011
      Hi all,

      Could anyone guide me to the most recent PPR4 comment status?

      Thanks,
      Bernhard

      Bernhard Isler
      Siemens Switzerland Ltd
      Industry Sector, Building Technologies Division

      Message 3 of 3 , Jun 14, 2011
        HI all,
        the document status has to be rewritten.
        The task is currently assigned to me.
        Regards Christoph

        Christoph Zeller
        Abt. NT
        Fr. Sauter AG
        Im Surinam 55, CH-4016 Basel
        Telefon +41 (0)61 695 55 55
        Telefax +41 (0)61 695 56 19
        http://www.sauter-controls.com

        DISCLAIMER:
        This communication, and the information it contains is for the sole use of
        the intended recipient. It is confidential, may be legally privileged and
        protected by law. Unauthorized use, copying or disclosure of any part
        thereof may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error,
        please destroy all copies and kindly notify the sender.

        Before printing out this e-mail or its attachments, please consider whether
        it is really necessary to do so.
        Using less paper helps the environment.

        Von:"Isler, Bernhard" <bernhard.isler@...>
        An:<BACnetLighting@yahoogroups.com>