RE: [BACnetLighting] updated lighting output draft [1 Attachment]

  • Leinen, Rick
    Message 1 of 2 , May 16, 2011
      Next Tuesday should work for me.

      ________________________________
      From: BACnetLighting@yahoogroups.com [BACnetLighting@yahoogroups.com] on behalf of David Ritter [dritter@...]
      Sent: Monday, May 16, 2011 4:06 PM
      To: BACnetLighting@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BACnetLighting] updated lighting output draft [1 Attachment]

      [Attachment(s) from David Ritter included below]

      <<Add-135-2008i-PPR5-Draft-DMF-5-DHR-2.doc>> Hi folks,

      Here is the updated lighting output draft from our discussions in San
      Francisco. I've added some comments to the document to outline some open
      issues that we need to discuss.

      If Tuesday May 24 works for everyone to have another telco then I will
      ask Scott to set one up. Let me know in the next day or so if this date
      doesn't work for you.

      Best Regards,

      David