Meeting in San Francisco

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2011
      Hello BACnet Lighting Working Group!

      We are scheduled to meet on Tuesday, May 3, 2011, from 2pm to
      5pm, and on Wednesday, May 4, 2011, from 8:30am until 5pm at the
      Pacific Energy Center in San Francisco. We will meet in the Board
      Room.

      Meeting Location:
      The Pacific Energy Center
      851 Howard Street
      San Francisco, CA 94103
      Tel: 415-973-2277
      Fax: 415-896-1290
      E-mail: pecinfo@...
      Web: http://www.pge.com/pec

      Other BACnet working group meetings will be held during the week May 2
      through May 6. Information about the working groups can be found at
      BACnet's website at www.bacnet.org.

      Accommodation information is not provided and no group rates have been
      arranged.

      LA-WG agenda items:

      1. SSPC-135-2008 Addendum i PPR5 revision
      - Develop the revised text for SSPC-135-2008 Addendum i for the fifth
      public review for the Lighting Output object and its friends.
      - Complete the comment responses from PPR4.

      Please post any additional Lighting Application working group agenda
      items to this mailing list.

      WattStopper
    • David Ritter
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2011

        Hi All,

        There is a slight change to the schedule for the LA-WG. The LSS-WG is cutting their meeting short on Tuesday May 3. As a result the new meeting time for the LA-WG is 10:30 am to 5:00 pm on Tuesday May 3. The schedule for Wednesday remains the same.

        Thanks. Hope to see you there.

        David

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 19, 2012
          Hello BACnet Lighting Working Group!

          We are scheduled to meet on Wednesday, May 16, 2012, from 8:30am until
          5pm at the Pacific Energy Center in San Francisco. We will meet in the
          Board Room.

          Meeting Location:
          The Pacific Energy Center
          851 Howard Street
          San Francisco, CA 94103
          Tel: 415-973-2277
          Fax: 415-896-1290
          E-mail: pecinfo@...
          Web: http://www.pge.com/pec

          Other BACnet working group meetings will be held during the week May
          14 through May 18. Information about the working groups can be found
          at BACnet's website at www.bacnet.org.

          Accommodation information is not provided and no group rates have been arranged.

          LA-WG agenda items:

          1. SSPC-135-2010 Addendum i (Lighting Output object) public review 6 comments.
          2. STK-021 (Lighting Output object tests)
          3. DMF-xxx (Lighting Output BIBB)
          4. DMF-xxx (Staging object)
          5. DHR-021 (Binary Lighting Output object)
          6. CZ-011 (Lightweight Lighting Output object)
          7. DMF-xxx (Channel object and WriteGroup service BIBB)
          8. DMF-xxx (Channel object and WriteGroup service tests)