AW: Multiple properties to control 'command priorisation'

  • Kaelin, Rene
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2011
      RE: Multiple properties to control 'command prioritsation'
      Bernhard, Carl

      Thanks for the feedback. I have the following remarks to your feedback.

      It is intended to use Lighting_Commands in a Schedule object. With this, the priority included in Lighting_Command will conflict with the Priority_For_Writing property. This is also true for the Command object where in the property Action the Priority field will conflict.
      (The mentioned sentence in 12.10.8 is not realy needed; using 15.9.1.1.5 a commandable property with no Priority in an action-list will go to prio 16).

      If we want to be so strikt, that changes in the priority-array are only allowed by writes to the the commandable property (Present_Value), the priority field and the relinquish command should not be in the Lighting_Command property at all.

      By using the Priority service parameter instead of the priority-field, the property Lighting_Command_Default_Priority should be removed. So no changes are needed in 15.9.1.1.5 & 15.10.3.2.4.

      René