Emailing: LA open issues 20110311.doc

  • David Ritter
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2011
    <<LA open issues 20110311.doc>> Hi Everyone,

    Here is the updated document outlining the open issues and the resolved
    issues for addendum i. Please take a look at the issues as we will be
    discussing at the telco on Tuesday March 15. If there are issues that I
    have missed or new issues that you want discussed please add them to the
    document and recirculate to the rest of the group.

    I will be sending out the new revision of DHR-019 shortly.

    Best Regards,

    David