Changes to Lighting_Command property

  • David Ritter
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2011

      Hi folks,

      I’ve uploaded a new document to the yahoo group (DHR-019-03.doc) that proposes changes to the lighting command for discussion on the telco next Tuesday. If you are unable to download the document let me know and I will email it to you.

      There are a number of significant changes that I’ve outlined at the top of the document. The most significant one is that I’ve reduced the number of commands but added more fields. This gives the commands more symmetry and less special cases. I’ve also introduced a syntax notation for the lighting command for ease of specifying the command. Feel free to send any comments before the telco.

      I’ve also included a number of examples of the use cases so hopefully that will make things more clear. You should at least review the examples before the telco so you will understand the concepts.

      Best Regards,

      David