  • David Ritter
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2011

      Hi BACneteers,

      I have evaluated the comments made by Delta Controls on addendum I PPR4. Here is the current state of the comments as reviewed against Add-135-2008i-PPR5-Draft-DMF-3.doc.

      Comment 0006-001: Blink Warn should not use Priority 6:

      The current version of PPR5 no longer uses priority 6 for blink warn so this issue has been resolved.

      Comment 0006-002: Lighting Command should have a timer for every priority:

      We agree with the assessment sent out by Rick earlier today that this object needs to have auto relinquish functionality and that we need to support multiple timers.

      Comment 0006-003: Blink Warn is either a local matter or needs to be fully standardized:

      The current version of PPR5 specifies that how the blink warning is implemented is a local matter. We consider this comment resolved.

      Comment 0006-004: Need to add a Blink Active property:

      This issue has not been discussed yet by the working group. We would still like to see this functionality added to the current draft.

      Comment 0006-006: There should be separate Binary and Analog Lighting Output Objects:

      We still feel that there should be separate analog and binary lighting output objects just as there are for output and value object types in BACnet. However, we will not hold up publication of PPR5 for this issue.

      David