Pete Baselici/LNA is out of the office.

  • pete.baselici@wattstopper.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 28, 2011
      I will be out of the office starting 01/21/2011 and will not return until
      02/04/2011.

      I am on vactation. I will be checking email some while gone.

      This email, and any document attached hereto, may contain
      confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
      intended recipient (or have received this email in error) please
      notify the sender immediately and destroy this email. Any
      unauthorized, direct or indirect, copying, disclosure, distribution
      or other use of the material or parts thereof is strictly
      forbidden.
    • pete.baselici@wattstopper.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 11, 2011
        I will be out of the office starting 03/10/2011 and will not return until
        03/16/2011.

        I will not be on email for several days.