Re: [BACnetLighting] LA-WG Interim Meeting Clarification

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 9, 2010
      Hello Bernhard,

      I mentioned SSPC meetings in Atlanta in November, but I think that was
      a mistake. The SSPC meetings were tentatively scheduled for October
      25-29 in Atlanta. As far as I know, the BACnet meetings are still
      scheduled for October, and the Lighting Applications working group
      will meet then. I'll post more details when I get them.

      I must have been thinking about the BTL Plugfest that is being held in
      Atlanta in November...