LA-WG Interim Meeting Clarification

  • Isler, Bernhard
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 25, 2010
      Hello,

      Since I need to make travel arrangements for Atlanta, I would like to
      ask for clarification on an LA-WG interim meeting.

      Since the IT-WG will not have an interim meeting, I suppose that there
      will not be an LA-WG interim meeting, and also no additional extra LA-WG
      days in Atlanta.

      Correct?

      Best,
      Bernhard

      Bernhard Isler
      Siemens Switzerland Ltd
      Building Technologies Division
      International Headquarters
      Fire Safety & Security Products

      Gubelstrasse 22
      CH-6301 Zug, Switzerland

      Tel: +41 (41) 724 33 87
      Mob: +41 (79) 561 77 23
      Fax: +41 (41) 723 48 94

      mailto:bernhard.isler@...
      http://www.siemens.com/buildingtechnologies

      Note: This e-mail may contain confidential information. If you have
      received this e-mail without being the proper recipient, you are hereby
      notified that any review, copying or distribution is strictly
      prohibited. Please inform us immediately and destroy the original
      transmittal. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the
      author of this e-mail and do not necessarily represent those of Siemens
      Switzerland Ltd, unless otherwise specifically stated.
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 26, 2010
        Hello Bernhard,

        > Since I need to make travel arrangements for Atlanta, I would like to
        > ask for clarification on an LA-WG interim meeting.
        >
        > Since the IT-WG will not have an interim meeting, I suppose that there
        > will not be an LA-WG interim meeting, and also no additional extra LA-WG
        > days in Atlanta.

        I have not made any arrangement for additional meetings outside of the
        November BACnet SSPC-135 meeting in Atlanta, so it is safe to assume
        that we will not have an interim meeting before Atlanta.

        I have also not made any arrangements for conference calls to reach
        consensus on 2008 Addendum-i Lighting Output object proposal and
        public review comments. I'm either quite the slacker, or a quite busy
        making BACnet products (assume the latter, please). Please accept my
        apologies in advance. I hope to make good progress in November when
        we meet.

        > Correct?

        You are correct.

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 9, 2010
          Hello Bernhard,

          I mentioned SSPC meetings in Atlanta in November, but I think that was
          a mistake. The SSPC meetings were tentatively scheduled for October
          25-29 in Atlanta. As far as I know, the BACnet meetings are still
          scheduled for October, and the Lighting Applications working group
          will meet then. I'll post more details when I get them.

          I must have been thinking about the BTL Plugfest that is being held in
          Atlanta in November...