New Whitepaper

  • Christoph Zeller
    Message 1 of 38 , Jun 27, 2010
    Hi LA-folks,
    during the minutes I figured out that we are potentially not talking form the same assumptions.
    Therefore I compiled a document to layout the basic assumptions and to show a possible deployment

    Best regards Christoph
  • Isler, Bernhard
    Message 38 of 38 , Oct 19, 2011
      Christoph,

      Can you elaborate a bit on the intent of this proposal, and what the simplification is against what is in addendum 135-2010i?

      Thanks,
      Bernhard

      Bernhard Isler
      Siemens Switzerland Ltd