Lighting Controls Consultant

  • H. Michael Newman
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 16, 2010
      Hello Lighting Folks!

      Cornell University, located in Ithaca, New York, is looking for the services of a lighting controls consultant who is familiar with BACnet and the lighting requirements of critical laboratory research facilities. If you are one, or know someone you would be comfortable recommending, please let me know directly.

      Thanks!

      Mike Newman

      H. Michael Newman
      Manager, BACS Integration
      Facilities Operations
      Cornell University
      Humphreys Service Building
      Ithaca, NY 14853-3701
      USA
      607-255-4630
      607-592-2109 (Cell)

    • Paul Ericson
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 16, 2010
        Michael,
        I am a lighting consultant that is familiar with labs and Bacnet.
        I work for Syska Hennessy.
        I will send you an email from my work address.
        Paul

        Paul K. Ericson
        San Diego, CA