Meeting Notes - Draft

  • Karg, Steve
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 6 1:27 PM
      Hi Group!

      I worked on some minutes this week from our meeting last week. Please take
      a look at them and let me know of any errors, omissions, format changes,
      etc. so I can modify the document before sending it to the FTP site (is this
      where it should go?).

      The BACnet site has been updated and some of the Washington attendees can be
      seen in the photo at the capitol. See http://www.bacnet.org/ under Latest
      News.

      There has been a suggestion to change the list server name from lighting-wg
      to BACnet-lighting-wg in order to better identify the list for those who are
      subscribed to multiple groups. What are your thoughts? Please post them to
      this list...

      Regards,

      Steve Karg
      Senior Engineer
      Lithonia Lighting, ESG
      Decatur, Georgia USA
    • Carl Neilson
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 6 1:36 PM
        >There has been a suggestion to change the list server name from lighting-wg
        >to BACnet-lighting-wg in order to better identify the list for those who
        are
        >subscribed to multiple groups. What are your thoughts? Please post them
        >this list...

        I think that the name change would be beneficial.

        Carl
      • Judith D. Jennings
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 6 3:37 PM
          Hi Steve,

          A couple of corrections: near bottom of page 3, comment from me should read:
          "Should allow for easy reconfiguration of rooms during remodeling."

          Under "action items" at the end, the line beginning with "Judy Jennings" should
          read:
          "Judy Jennings will send IBECS paper to Steve Bushby to place into the LA-WG
          FTP directory."

          Thanks for sending out the minutes.

          jj

          "Karg, Steve" wrote:

          > Hi Group!
          >
          > I worked on some minutes this week from our meeting last week. Please take
          > a look at them and let me know of any errors, omissions, format changes,
          > etc. so I can modify the document before sending it to the FTP site (is this
          > where it should go?).
          >
          > The BACnet site has been updated and some of the Washington attendees can be
          > seen in the photo at the capitol. See http://www.bacnet.org/ under Latest
          > News.
          >
          > There has been a suggestion to change the list server name from lighting-wg
          > to BACnet-lighting-wg in order to better identify the list for those who are
          > subscribed to multiple groups. What are your thoughts? Please post them to
          > this list...
          >
          > Regards,
          >
          > Steve Karg
          > Senior Engineer
          > Lithonia Lighting, ESG
          > Decatur, Georgia USA

          > Name: LA002.doc
          > LA002.doc Type: Microsoft Word Document (application/msword)
          > Encoding: base64
          > Download Status: Not downloaded with message
        • Judith D. Jennings
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 6 3:40 PM
            Steve,
            the name change is a good idea.