Antwort: RE: [BACnetLighting] New file uploaded to BACnetLighting

  • Christoph Zeller
    Message 1 of 39 , Oct 21, 2009
      Yes I had the same problem yesterday when trying to access files not from
      me.
      It seems that you can only access your own files.
      If there is need, I could send my new document the old way on this group.
      Please tell me If I should do sol
      Regards
      Christoph

      Christoph Zeller
      Abt. NT
      Fr. Sauter AG
      Im Surinam 55, CH-4016 Basel
      Telefon +41 (0)61 695 55 55
      Telefax +41 (0)61 695 56 19
      http://www.sauter-controls.com

      DISCLAIMER:
      This communication, and the information it contains is for the sole use of
      the intended recipient. It is confidential, may be legally privileged and
      protected by law. Unauthorized use, copying or disclosure of any part
      thereof may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error,
      please destroy all copies and kindly notify the sender.

      Before printing out this e-mail or its attachments, please consider
      whether
      it is really necessary to do so.
      Using less paper helps the environment.

      Von:
      "David Ritter" <dritter@...>
      An:
      <BACnetLighting@yahoogroups.com>
      Datum:
      21.10.2009 19:35
      RE: [BACnetLighting] New file uploaded to BACnetLighting
      Gesendet von:
      BACnetLighting@yahoogroups.com

      When I try to access this file I get an error that tells me that “the
      requested document is not accessible”. When I go to the Files section of
      the BACnet Lighting Yahoo group I get the same error whenever I try to
      open any document. Does anyone else have this problem?

      David Ritter M.Sc.
      Delta Controls Inc.
      17850 56th Ave
      Surrey, BC
      V3S 1C7
      604.574-8492 (direct)
      604.574.9444 (office)
      604.837-1330 (cellphone)

      Message 39 of 39 , Oct 28, 2015
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the BACnetLighting
        group.

        File : /Add-135-2012be-PPR2-Draft-1.docx
        Uploaded by : stephenkarg <steve@...>
        Description : Lighting BIBBs - PPR2 - Draft 1

        stephenkarg <steve@...>