RE: [BACnetLighting] New file uploaded to BACnetLighting

  • David Ritter
    Message 1 of 38 , Oct 21, 2009

      When I try to access this file I get an error that tells me that “the requested document is not accessible”. When I go to the Files section of the BACnet Lighting Yahoo group I get the same error whenever I try to open any document. Does anyone else have this problem?

      David Ritter M.Sc.

      Delta Controls Inc.

      17850 56th Ave

      Surrey, BC

      V3S 1C7

      604.574-8492 (direct)

      604.574.9444 (office)

      604.837-1330 (cellphone)

      Message 38 of 38 , Oct 19, 2011
        Christoph,

        Can you elaborate a bit on the intent of this proposal, and what the simplification is against what is in addendum 135-2010i?

        Thanks,
        Bernhard

        Bernhard Isler
        Siemens Switzerland Ltd
        Building Technologies Division

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the BACnetLighting
        group.

        File : /cz_011-001.doc
        Uploaded by : zeller_chr <christoph.zeller@...-bc.com>
        Description : Simplified Lighting Output