Re: [BACnetLighting] Re:Meeting in Atlanta, Georgia

    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 24, 2009
      Hello Jörg,

      > Are there any relevant documents (meeting notes, addenda drafts) I might want to have a look at?

      I posted the agenda, meeting minutes, Addendum 2008-i PPR3 and
      Atlanta/Working Groups/LA-WG/" folder. Access to the server is at:
      ftp://ftp.bacnet.org/
      login: SSPC
      pass: 135

      We have not completed a Addendum 2008-i PPR4 draft yet. If it is
      completed before the meeting then it will be posted.

      > Further, are you aware that (at least in Europe) the DALI standard is currently enhanced/updated?

      Yes. Robert Hick (Leviton) and Rick Leinen (Leviton) have been giving
      our working group updates on the progress of the IEC/NEMA DALI
      standard, and they drafted the Annex H clause H.X "Using BACnet with
      DALI".

      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 14, 2010
        Hello BACnet Lighting Working Group!

        We are scheduled to meet on Tuesday, October 26, 2010, from 8am to
        noon, and Wednesday, October 27, 2010, from 8am to 5pm, in Room 133 of
        Building# 175: Technology Square Research Building (TSRB) at Georgia
        Tech in Atlanta, Georgia.

        The plenary meetings for SSPC-135 BACnet will be on Thursday, October
        28, 2009 and Friday, October 29, 2010. Other BACnet working group
        meetings will be held on Monday,
        Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday (October 25-28).

        LA-WG agenda items:

        1. SSPC-135-2008 Addendum i PPR5 revision
        - Complete the comment responses from PPR4.
        - Develop the revised text for SSPC-135-2008 Addendum i for the fifth
        public review for the Lighting Output object and its friends.

        2. Discuss Annex H clause H.X "Using BACnet with DALI"

        Please post any additional Lighting Application working group agenda
        items to this list.

        The Watt Stopper
        ---
        SSPC 135 Working Group Meeting
        Rooms 133/134
        Building# 175
        Technology Square Research Building (TSRB)
        Georgia Tech
        85 5th St NW
        Atlanta, Georgia
        http://gtalumni.org/campusmap/campusmap.php?section=6

        Georgia Tech Contact:
        Donald Alexander
        Institute Engineer
        Manager Facilities Engineering
        955 Fowler St. NW
        Atlanta, Ga. 30332-0410
        Tel: 404-894-4235, Fax: 404-894-8188
        don.alexander@...

        Hotel:
        Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center
        800 Spring Street NW
        Atlanta, GA 30308
        (404) 347-9440
        Rate: $119.00 + tax
        Reservations should be made before September 24th.

        To book rooms, use this reservations link:
        http://www.secure-res.com/res/vn3/cglogin.aspx?hotelid=2871&rlog=957&pd=bacnet1010

        You can also access the BACnet reservations link by logging on to the
        hotel website www.gatechhotel.com , clicking on the button “Group
        Booking” and entering the group password – “bacnet1010”
        or call the hotel directly by calling (800) 706-2899 or (404) 838-2100.
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 8, 2011
          Hello BACnet Lighting Working Group!

          We are scheduled to meet on Tuesday, October 25, 2011, from 8:30am to
          12:20pm, in Room 133/134 of Building# 175: Technology Square Research
          Building (TSRB) at Georgia Tech in Atlanta, Georgia.

          We are also scheduled to meet on Wednesday, October 26, 2011, from
          8:30am to 12:20pm, in Room 133 of Building# 175: Technology Square
          Research Building (TSRB) at Georgia Tech in Atlanta, Georgia.

          The plenary meetings for SSPC-135 BACnet will be on Thursday, October
          27, 2011. Other BACnet working group meetings will be held on Monday,
          Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday (October 24-28, 2011).

          LA-WG agenda items:

          1. SSPC-135-2010 Addendum i PPR5 comment responses (if any)
          2. Discuss the following proposals which are currently on-hold:
          RLH-001-3b – Annex H “Using BACnet with DALI”
          STK-021-1 – Lighting BIBB
          DMF-047 – Theatrical Lighting Object
          DMF-054 – Adding color to the Lighting Object
          STK-024 – Blink Warning in Binary objects
          DMF-028 – Famous Times
          STK-025 – Binary threshold for lighting outputs

          Please post any additional Lighting Application working group agenda
          items to this list.

          Watt Stopper
          ---
          SSPC 135 Working Group Meeting
          Rooms 133, 134, and Auditorium
          Building# 175
          Technology Square Research Building (TSRB)
          Georgia Tech
          85 5th St NW
          Atlanta, Georgia
          http://gtalumni.org/campusmap/campusmap.php?section=6

          Georgia Tech Contact:
          Donald Alexander
          Institute Engineer
          Manager Facilities Engineering
          955 Fowler St. NW
          Atlanta, Ga. 30332-0410
          Tel: 404-894-4235, Fax: 404-894-8188
          don.alexander@...

          Airport:
          Served by Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
          http://www.atlanta-airport.com/

          Hotel:
          Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center
          800 Spring Street NW
          Atlanta, GA 30308
          (404) 347-9440

          Rate: $125.00 + tax
          Reservations should be made before September 23th.

          To book rooms, use this reservations link:
          http://www.secure-res.com/res/vn3/cglogin.aspx?hotelid=2871&rlog=957&pd=bacnet1011

          You can also access the BACnet reservations link by logging on to the
          hotel website www.gatechhotel.com , clicking on the button “Group
          Booking” and entering the group password – "bacnet1011"

          Both non-smoking King and Two Queen bedding accommodations have been
          blocked for this group. Please note that all guestrooms are
          nonsmoking. For any other requests or inquiries, please enter this
          information within the appropriate request boxes during the
          reservations process or call the hotel directly by calling (800)
          706-2899 or (404) 838-2100.
          Hotel reservation’s hours are Monday through Friday 8am-7pm; Saturday 9am-5pm.