Attending Hawaii meetings?

  • Dave Ritter
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 23, 2002
      At the Redmond BACnet meeting last week Steve Karg and I had lengthy
      discussions about lighting control and how to implement it in BACnet. I have
      taken on the responsibility of designing the first lighting object (a
      lighting output object) which will be the building block of the lighting
      control system in BACnet.

      I would like to present it to the group and discuss it at the summer meeting
      in Hawaii at the end of June. Hopefully all interested parties will be able
      to attend. If not perhaps it would be possible to meet at another venue,
      such as the Lighting Fair in San Francisco at the beginning of June? Could
      the members of this group respond so we can determine what the turn out will
      be in Hawaii?

      Thanks

      David Ritter, MSc
      Project Manager
      Delta Controls Inc.
      Surrey, BC
      * (604) 574-8492 (Direct)
      * (604) 574-9444 (Main Office)
      * (604) 574-7793 (fax)
    • jerald.p.martocci@jci.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 23, 2002
        I will be in Hawaii. I am forwarding this to another JCIite who might be
        interested in attending...

        |---------+--------------------------->
        | | dritter@deltacon|
        | | trols.com |
        | | |
        | | 04/23/2002 01:20|
        | | PM |
        | | Please respond |
        | | to |
        | | BACnetLighting |
        | | |
        |---------+--------------------------->
        | |
        | To: BACnetLighting@yahoogroups.com |
        | cc: |
        | Subject: [BACnetLighting] Attending Hawaii meetings? |

[...]

      • Stephen J. Treado
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 24, 2002
          I plan to be in Hawaii, and would like to meet in conjunction with the IES
          Controls Protocols committee at Lightfair, but have not heard back on that
          from the chairman (Paul Ericson) yet.
          > At the Redmond BACnet meeting last week Steve Karg and I had lengthy
          > discussions about lighting control and how to implement it in BACnet. I
          have
          > taken on the responsibility of designing the first lighting object (a
          > lighting output object) which will be the building block of the lighting
          > control system in BACnet.
          >
          > I would like to present it to the group and discuss it at the summer
          meeting
          > in Hawaii at the end of June. Hopefully all interested parties will be
          able
          > to attend. If not perhaps it would be possible to meet at another venue,
          > such as the Lighting Fair in San Francisco at the beginning of June? Could
          > the members of this group respond so we can determine what the turn out
          will
          > be in Hawaii?
          >
          > Thanks
          >
          > David Ritter, MSc
          > Project Manager
          > Delta Controls Inc.
          > Surrey, BC
          > * (604) 574-8492 (Direct)
          > * (604) 574-9444 (Main Office)
          > * (604) 574-7793 (fax)

        • Judith Jennings
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 24, 2002
            I'd love to go to the Hawaii meeting but I fear it isn't in my cards. I will
            however be at Lightfair, so I'd vote for that venue.

            Judy Jennings

            Dave Ritter wrote:

            > At the Redmond BACnet meeting last week Steve Karg and I had lengthy
            > discussions about lighting control and how to implement it in BACnet. I have
            > taken on the responsibility of designing the first lighting object (a
            > lighting output object) which will be the building block of the lighting
            > control system in BACnet.
            >
            > I would like to present it to the group and discuss it at the summer meeting
            > in Hawaii at the end of June. Hopefully all interested parties will be able
            > to attend. If not perhaps it would be possible to meet at another venue,
            > such as the Lighting Fair in San Francisco at the beginning of June? Could
            > the members of this group respond so we can determine what the turn out will
            > be in Hawaii?
            >
            > Thanks
            >
            > David Ritter, MSc
            > Project Manager
            > Delta Controls Inc.
            > Surrey, BC
            > * (604) 574-8492 (Direct)
            > * (604) 574-9444 (Main Office)
            > * (604) 574-7793 (fax)

          • Baselici, Pete
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 24, 2002
              I will not be in Hawaii but will be at Lightfare.

              Pete

              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 25, 2002
                I will not be able to go to Hawaii, however I will be at LightFair.

                John Mehltretter - Engineering Manager
                Lehigh Electric Products Co
                6265 Hamilton Blvd
                Allentown, PA 18106