Re: [BACnetLighting] Lighting Group Direction

  • Stephen J. Treado
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9 8:48 AM
      This looks good. I have emailed Paul Ericcson and asked that he schedule a
      meeting of the IES Controls Protocols committee at Lightfair (6/2-5, SF),
      and expressing our interest to participate. He also indicated that it would
      be OK for us to circulate written material to the committee. Maybe I could
      work on the lighting object. Should we try to do anything with the NEMA
      controls group?