Pete Baselici/LNA is out of the office.

  • pete.baselici@wattstopper.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 28, 2009
      I will be out of the office starting 01/26/2009 and will not return until
      02/09/2009.

      I am on vacation. I will check email every other day or so. I can be
      reached by cell if necessary.
    • pete.baselici@wattstopper.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 15, 2010
        I will be out of the office starting 06/13/2010 and will not return until
        06/18/2010.

        I am on vacation

        This email, and any document attached hereto, may contain
        confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
        intended recipient (or have received this email in error) please
        notify the sender immediately and destroy this email. Any
        unauthorized, direct or indirect, copying, disclosure, distribution
        or other use of the material or parts thereof is strictly
        forbidden.
      • pete.baselici@wattstopper.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 28, 2011
          I will be out of the office starting 01/21/2011 and will not return until
          02/04/2011.

          I am on vactation. I will be checking email some while gone.

          Message 4 of 11 , Mar 11 1:02 PM
            I will be out of the office starting 03/10/2011 and will not return until
            03/16/2011.

            I will not be on email for several days.