Re: Meeting in Chicago, Illinois
- Hello BACnet Lighting working group!
The SSPC-135 BACnet committee reviewed some of the addenda material
that originated in our working group or that have Lighting
Applications implications. The following items were voted out for
publication public review (probably in March, 2009).
1. Addendum 135-2008w - Primitive Value Objects.
Includes the Time object, and modification to the Schedule object to
allow a time reference and offset. Useful for handling Dawn/Dusk,
Open/Close, and other famous times.
2. Addendum 135-2008i PPR3 - Lighting Output object. - Yes, our third
attempt. Hopefully we have reached consensus on this one.
Special thanks to David Fisher of Polarsoft for his hard work on both
addenda and the numerous proposals that he has put forth in our
working group. Thank you to those who attended and contributed our
meetings on Friday and Sunday.
The working group voted the Color lighting extensions to the Lighting
Output object (DMF-054) to the SSPC-135 BACnet committee, and reviewed
the proposal for Annex H, "Using BACnet with DALI" (RLH-001).
Official minutes of the meetings will be posted at a later date.
The Watt Stopper
- Hello BACnet Lighting Working Group!
We are scheduled to meet on two days in the Palmer House Hilton, 17
East Monroe Street, Chicago, Illinois, USA 60603.
Day 1: Thursday, January 19, 2012, 1:00p-5:00p Wabash
Day 2: Friday, January 20, 2012, 8:00a-12:00p Burnham 4
Other working groups and the BACnet committee will be meeting as well,
and our rooms may be changed to accommodate the group size.
LA-WG current agenda items:
1. Review the draft text of SSPC-135-2010aa Addendum PPR2 WriteGroup
and Channel object for any substantive changes. (Thursday).
2. Discuss Lighting BIBB and 135.1 Testing additions for Lighting
Output object (STK-021).
3. Discuss 135.1 testing additions for WriteGroup and Channel object.
4. Review the 6 proposals in our queue that are currently on hold.
Please post any additional Lighting Application working group agenda
items to this list.