Re: [BACnetLighting] Meeting in Chicago, Illinois

  • Gary Kindrick
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 14, 2009

      Reluctantly, I will be unable to attend this meeting.  Hopefully, I will be available for future meetings.

      Regards,

      Gary Kindrick
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 21, 2009
        Hello BACnet Lighting Working Group!

        I made an error when posting our meeting time for Friday in Chicago.
        Here is the updated time:
        Day 1: Friday, January 23, 2009, Noon-2:00p Sandburg 3

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 28, 2009
          Hello BACnet Lighting working group!

          The SSPC-135 BACnet committee reviewed some of the addenda material
          that originated in our working group or that have Lighting
          Applications implications. The following items were voted out for
          publication public review (probably in March, 2009).

          1. Addendum 135-2008w - Primitive Value Objects.
          Includes the Time object, and modification to the Schedule object to
          allow a time reference and offset. Useful for handling Dawn/Dusk,
          Open/Close, and other famous times.

          2. Addendum 135-2008i PPR3 - Lighting Output object. - Yes, our third
          attempt. Hopefully we have reached consensus on this one.

          Special thanks to David Fisher of Polarsoft for his hard work on both
          addenda and the numerous proposals that he has put forth in our
          working group. Thank you to those who attended and contributed our
          meetings on Friday and Sunday.

          The working group voted the Color lighting extensions to the Lighting
          Output object (DMF-054) to the SSPC-135 BACnet committee, and reviewed
          the proposal for Annex H, "Using BACnet with DALI" (RLH-001).

          Official minutes of the meetings will be posted at a later date.

          The Watt Stopper
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 5, 2012
            Hello BACnet Lighting Working Group!

            We are scheduled to meet on two days in the Palmer House Hilton, 17
            East Monroe Street, Chicago, Illinois, USA 60603.

            Day 1: Thursday, January 19, 2012, 1:00p-5:00p Wabash
            Day 2: Friday, January 20, 2012, 8:00a-12:00p Burnham 4

            Other working groups and the BACnet committee will be meeting as well,
            and our rooms may be changed to accommodate the group size.

            LA-WG current agenda items:

            1. Review the draft text of SSPC-135-2010aa Addendum PPR2 WriteGroup
            and Channel object for any substantive changes. (Thursday).

            2. Discuss Lighting BIBB and 135.1 Testing additions for Lighting
            Output object (STK-021).

            3. Discuss 135.1 testing additions for WriteGroup and Channel object.

            4. Review the 6 proposals in our queue that are currently on hold.