Meeting in Chicago, Illinois

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 13, 2009
      Hello BACnet Lighting Working Group!

      We are scheduled to meet on two days in the Palmer House Hilton in
      Chicago, Illinois.
      Day 1: Friday, January 23, 2009, 8:00a-2:00p Sandburg 3
      Day 2: Sunday, January 25, 2009, 8:30a-12:30p Burnham 2

      Other working groups and the BACnet committee will be meeting as well,
      and our rooms may be changed to accommodate the group size.
      SSPC 135 BACnet Saturday 8:00-3:00p Price (5)
      SSPC 135 BACnet (35) Sunday 8:00a-5:00p Price (5)
      SSPC 135 BACnet (17/35) Monday 8:00a-Noon Spire (6)
      SSPC 135 Thursday (1/22)8:00a-5:00p Wabash (3)
      SSPC 135 Working Group (16) Friday 8:00a-2:00p Montrose 3 (7)
      SSPC 135 Working Group (10) Friday 8:00a-2:00p Sandburg 3 (7)
      SSPC 135 BACnet Working Group Sunday 8:30a-3:00p Burnham 2 (7)

      LA-WG current agenda items:

      1. Review the revised text for SSPC-135-2004 Addendum i PPR3 for the
      third public review for the Lighting Output object and its friends
      (Sunday).

      2. Discuss proposed Color for lighting output object (DMF-054) (Friday).

      3. Discuss proposed Addendum H clause H.X Using BACnet with DALI
      (RLH-001) (Friday).

      Please post any additional Lighting Application working group agenda
      items to this list.

      The WattStopper
    • Gary Kindrick
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 14, 2009

        Reluctantly, I will be unable to attend this meeting.  Hopefully, I will be available for future meetings.

        Regards,

        Gary Kindrick

        --
        http://steve. kargs.net/
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 21, 2009
          Hello BACnet Lighting Working Group!

          I made an error when posting our meeting time for Friday in Chicago.
          Here is the updated time:
          Day 1: Friday, January 23, 2009, Noon-2:00p Sandburg 3

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 28, 2009
            Hello BACnet Lighting working group!

            The SSPC-135 BACnet committee reviewed some of the addenda material
            that originated in our working group or that have Lighting
            Applications implications. The following items were voted out for
            publication public review (probably in March, 2009).

            1. Addendum 135-2008w - Primitive Value Objects.
            Includes the Time object, and modification to the Schedule object to
            allow a time reference and offset. Useful for handling Dawn/Dusk,
            Open/Close, and other famous times.

            2. Addendum 135-2008i PPR3 - Lighting Output object. - Yes, our third
            attempt. Hopefully we have reached consensus on this one.

            Special thanks to David Fisher of Polarsoft for his hard work on both
            addenda and the numerous proposals that he has put forth in our
            working group. Thank you to those who attended and contributed our
            meetings on Friday and Sunday.

            The working group voted the Color lighting extensions to the Lighting
            Output object (DMF-054) to the SSPC-135 BACnet committee, and reviewed
            the proposal for Annex H, "Using BACnet with DALI" (RLH-001).

            Official minutes of the meetings will be posted at a later date.

            The Watt Stopper
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 5, 2012
              Hello BACnet Lighting Working Group!

              We are scheduled to meet on two days in the Palmer House Hilton, 17
              East Monroe Street, Chicago, Illinois, USA 60603.

              Day 1: Thursday, January 19, 2012, 1:00p-5:00p Wabash
              Day 2: Friday, January 20, 2012, 8:00a-12:00p Burnham 4

              Other working groups and the BACnet committee will be meeting as well,
              and our rooms may be changed to accommodate the group size.

              LA-WG current agenda items:

              1. Review the draft text of SSPC-135-2010aa Addendum PPR2 WriteGroup
              and Channel object for any substantive changes. (Thursday).

              2. Discuss Lighting BIBB and 135.1 Testing additions for Lighting
              Output object (STK-021).

              3. Discuss 135.1 testing additions for WriteGroup and Channel object.

              4. Review the 6 proposals in our queue that are currently on hold.