Re: BACnet Lighting Addendum i

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2008
      Hi Craig,

      > What is the status of the Lighting Control Addendum i?

      BACnet 135-2004 Addendum i (Lighting objects) completed its second
      public review in May, 2008. It received 41 comments, which have been
      reviewed by the BACnet Lighting Applications working group during the
      Spring, Summer and Fall meetings. The comment responses agreed to in
      those meetings need to be approved by the SSPC-135 BACnet Committee
      (possibly at the Winter meeting in Chicago in January, 2009) and be
      considered resolved by the comment submitters.

      David Fisher is drafting 135-2004 Addendum i (Lighting objects) for a
      third public review in March, 2009. Hopefully we will have a draft of
      the public review document for our working group to review by the end
      of November, 2008. The SSPC-135 BACnet Committee will need to approve
      the document for public review (possibly at the Winter meeting in
      Chicago in January, 2009).

      The meeting minutes of the Lighting Applications working group detail
      the discussions and responses. The minutes are available from the
      BACnet committee FTP server, and are also posted via email on the
      BACnet Lighting Applications mailing list (see
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BACnetLighting/ for more information).
      Hopefully I will get the meeting minutes from September posted soon.

      Convener, BACnet Lighting Applications working group