Pete Baselici/LNA is out of the office.

  • pete.baselici@wattstopper.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 6, 2008
      I will be out of the office starting 10/06/2008 and will not return until
      10/13/2008.

      I am traveling and will be in all day meetings. I will return email as I
      can.
    • pete.baselici@wattstopper.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 28, 2009
        I will be out of the office starting 01/26/2009 and will not return until
        02/09/2009.

        I am on vacation. I will check email every other day or so. I can be
        reached by cell if necessary.
      • pete.baselici@wattstopper.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 15, 2010
          I will be out of the office starting 06/13/2010 and will not return until
          06/18/2010.

          I am on vacation

          This email, and any document attached hereto, may contain
          confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
          intended recipient (or have received this email in error) please
          notify the sender immediately and destroy this email. Any
          unauthorized, direct or indirect, copying, disclosure, distribution
          or other use of the material or parts thereof is strictly
          forbidden.
        • pete.baselici@wattstopper.com
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 28, 2011
            I will be out of the office starting 01/21/2011 and will not return until
            02/04/2011.

            I am on vactation. I will be checking email some while gone.

            Message 5 of 11 , Mar 11, 2011
              I will be out of the office starting 03/10/2011 and will not return until
              03/16/2011.

              I will not be on email for several days.